Jt Floyd!

SCGAMECOCK11

Well i just heard this today and actually tonight at the bowling alley here in Greenville SC where JT lives, what i heard was that he decommited from UT but it isnt offical and has decided to look around for other school. He is a junior. But this is coming from one of JT's good friends. In all honesty i want yall to get him, it would be nice to see someone from around here go to a big school like yalls espically in the SEC.

I live here in Greenville also, and actually went to JTs school for a couple of years...I know a lot of folks involved with that team and its staff, and I haven't heard a word about JT decommitting....but it's not uncommon to see a kid commit as a junior and then waver a little bit over the next 2 years.

of course, Chrissy Leak committed to Wake when he was in the 8th grade. On a side note, if Tebow is not there to push Chrissy, UF never wins the championship. I dont know is there has ever been another time when a true freshman had to show a senior how to be tough and be a leader.

they're just saying that it really doesn't matter i mean there is 380 days or so until next signing day.. we know anything can happen.. they just like seeing it on rivals before jumping to assumptions

i understand i was just letting yall know and dont be surprised when you see it on rivals in the next couple of weeks

alright when we see it than we'll tell everyone that scgamecock heard it first at the bowling alley

I'm not being mean. I have heard 10,000 rumors and talk from friends/people that know players and 99% aren't true. If it is true, then I will give you props. If not, then it is no big deal.

VN Store

Back