Josiah Jordan James coming back

Shocked! Nah, I expect JJJ to make himself a draft pick, next year. JJJ is impressive, too smart and talented not to continue to improve. I just think he needs more of a killer instinct

I would have 100% scoffed at the idea of JJJ sniffing the NBA draft. Then his injury and sit out period came. Once he returned, wow, he looks legit. We bacame unstopable until the UM collapse. Good defender, hi IQ, scoring manifested lethal 2nd 1/2 of season. I'd still project to Europe, but would love to see him stick in the league.

I would have 100% scoffed at the idea of JJJ sniffing the NBA draft. Then his injury and sit out period came. Once he returned, wow, he looks legit. We bacame unstopable until the UM collapse. Good defender, hi IQ, scoring manifested lethal 2nd 1/2 of season. I'd still project to Europe, but would love to see him stick in the league.
I know he's not an "addition", but having him back is probably the most important piece for this team next year. As another poster stated....huge keep for the Vols.

He has improved every year. If he can improve his drive to the basket this year he can get a chance to play in the NBA.
Seems like a classic 3&D type in the nba if he continues to improve his 3. He was shooting the 3 pretty well the last third of the season IMO.

He’d really help us by improving his dribble drive game but I’m not sure that’s what’s needed by him in the nba

I anticipate him returning but it wouldn’t surprise me if he played professionally overseas.

Yeah I think Santiago's situation is different from JJ's. He has played international ball and can easily transition back to that if no NBA deal is promising. I guess it depends on whether he has enough ties to the school, girl friend, likes college life, etc or he is just ready to move on. I hope he returns.

Reactions: vol94
Yeah I think Santiago's situation is different from JJ's. He has played international ball and can easily transition back to that if no NBA deal is promising. I guess it depends on whether he has enough ties to the school, girl friend, likes college life, etc or he is just ready to move on. I hope he returns.
Possible that he and family value a degree

VN Store

Back