Josh Richardson had a career high against the Warriors

Thanks for posting this. Great to see former Vols regularly contributing in the NBA, which shows the change in culture of the program the last 10 to 15 years.

Reactions: BigDave
If I had to pick one former UT player to put on this current team, it would be JRich. Dude was a lock down defender with a great midrange game and we need most of all someone to be able to shut down penetration.

Richardson is a seriously underrated Vol, one of my top 3 all time favorites in orange.

As a starter, he deserves way more money than he's getting

Don't know if you are aware or not because google puts his 2016 salary of around 500,000 in the side panel of a search, but Josh recently signed a 4 year, 42 million dollar contract. Seems about right to me for his productivity and time in the league. What level did you have in mind that he should be making?

Don't know if you are aware or not because google puts his 2016 salary of around 500,000 in the side panel of a search, but Josh recently signed a 4 year, 42 million dollar contract. Seems about right to me for his productivity and time in the league. What level did you have in mind that he should be making?
he's making like 9.4 mill a year. making him the 7th highest paid on the team. leads in points and steals this year, led in steals last year. He average 13 ppg last year as well. I believe he's a 13-14 mill a year player. He's in my top 15 for the SG position. I'm sure he's grateful for what he's making but if i were his agent I feel pretty strong he could make more somewhere else.

he's making like 9.4 mill a year. making him the 7th highest paid on the team. leads in points and steals this year, led in steals last year. He average 13 ppg last year as well. I believe he's a 13-14 mill a year player. He's in my top 15 for the SG position. I'm sure he's grateful for what he's making but if i were his agent I feel pretty strong he could make more somewhere else.

Ok, thanks for your analysis. If he's being underpaid that much, it can certainly add up to quite a bit over time. Probably does need a new agent if he's being underpaid by 50%. My guess is that he might be able to renegotiate via a new extension if he keeps having this success.

He could have made more there too. No idea why he took that contract.

He needs to save and properly invest a good amount and not end up like so many other pros who spend it all and end up broke. I hope he has an investment advisor who knows what he is doing.

T

They could restructure his contract

VN Store

Back