Josh Richardson Got Paid

snapcracklepop

Miami Heat guard Josh Richardson is finalizing a 4-year, $42M contract extension, league sources tell ESPN.

Elite defense is priceless. At the top of my list of Vol favorites.

Reactions: 45 people
I couldn't be happier for him. He was a great player and more importantly a great person. Go get it Josh!!! VFL

Reactions: 5 people
I just read this on ESPN's homepage and was coming to post it.

I'm very happy for Josh and proud that he played for UT.

GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
Great story. Congrats Josh.

I wonder how many much better HS and collegiate players have come, gone, and are now employed at Dairy Queen? All because they weren't interested in being great defenders.

Might be the best on ball defender UT has ever had. For the star gazers out there JRich came in as a 3 star and now look at where he is. Not only was he an elite defender, he had one of the best mid-range jumpers there is. One of my all time favorite Vols! Congrats JRich, this won't be his only contract either. With these new NBA contracts, he very well could make 100 mil before his career is done.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, that's just great. After seeing him progress the past 2 season with Miami, you could see the potential of J Rich being a very very effective NBA weapon. He's a 5x5 stat line waiting to happen, he can shoot, and he can contain. He's the man, and he would have definitely dropped some dope flows in our cypher sesh.

Reactions: 1 person
Happy for jrich! Wish it would've been with okc though. Rich>Roberson any damn day of the week lol

Im just tired of seeing our centers shooting better from the line than our starting 2guard lol

This is great to see. He is probably my favorite Vol player since the Pearl years. If anyone has earned it, he has.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back