Josh Heupel Tennessee segment on SEC Nation (video)

Thanks Freak for posting.

This guy is so even keel and I love it. We won’t have to worry about him kicking whiteboards anytime soon. His players love and respect him.

I think they will have some things schemed up to make life more difficult on Corral and company. He’s defending a defense similar to his, and our players are used to practicing against an offense like Ole Miss. This defense will be fired up. Let’s hope they can sustain the energy level for 4 quarters and feed off the crowd. Offense will take care of itself.

Special teams-Yall need to step up huge today!

Thanks Freak for posting.

This guy is so even keel and I love it. We won’t have to worry about him kicking whiteboards anytime soon. His players love and respect him...

I think this is a more profound observation than it might seem at first glance. I really don't like to dwell on former coaches, but I just can't get over the difference between how Heupel has gone about his business, compared to Pruitt.

No lecturing the fans. No contrived PR moments like "cornbread" (after slipping-up with his Alabama answer) or saying his wife is our #1 recruiter. No nervous, repetitive phrases ad nauseum. No whiteboard kicking or public spats with players. And no blaming the players for losses or publicly belittling them.

Heupel is genuine and seems to be a real coach -- a guy who respects himself, the players, the fans, our traditions and the responsibility he has been given. He has really been a breath of fresh air.

I think this is a more profound observation than it might seem at first glance. I really don't like to dwell on former coaches, but I just can't get over the difference between how Heupel has gone about his business, compared to Pruitt.

No lecturing the fans. No contrived PR moments like "cornbread" (after slipping-up with his Alabama answer) or saying his wife is our #1 recruiter. No nervous, repetitive phrases ad nauseum. No whiteboard kicking or public spats with players. And no blaming the players for losses or publicly belittling them.

Heupel is genuine and seems to be a real coach -- a guy who respects himself, the players, the fans, our traditions and the responsibility he has been given. He has really been a breath of fresh air.
Ditto.

Of course best thing about this video is JH‘s excitement and confidence in his team.

But, I have to say Laura doing the interview and watching her at end of video (great legs), she puts Tebow (with his almost mohawk hair do) and Paul to shame. I don’t care for most of the women announcing men’s sports, but I give this classy Lady a pass.

Of course best thing about this video is JH‘s excitement and confidence in his team.

But, I have to say Laura doing the interview and watching her at end of video (great legs), she puts Tebow (with his almost mohawk hair do) and Paul to shame. I don’t care for most of the women announcing men’s sports, but I give this classy Lady a pass.
Some of us ladies know a thing or 2 about football.

So nice hearing an intelligent, articulate voice as Head Coach and representative of the university. That sells the school and program.

VN Store

Back