Josh Heupel Press Conference after Ole Miss Game

MrBiggles

Here is the Press Conference from Josh Heupel about the Ole Miss game. He sounds like a disappointed coach especially after the way the game finished. Heupel said the atmosphere was wrecked by a handful of fans wrecking it for all of the other fans that showed up.

Here is the Press Conference from Josh Heupel about the Ole Miss game. He sounds like a disappointed coach especially after the way the game finished. Heupel said the atmosphere was wrecked by a handful of fans wrecking it for all of the other fans that showed up.

Visibly frustrated and disappointed.

I like that there were no excuses, but you could tell he didn’t appreciate the officiating not giving him explanations on some of the spots and calls.

Not sure what you heard, but he never said anyone wrecked anything for anyone. He went out of his way to praise the passion of the fan base.

Visibly frustrated and disappointed.

I like that there were no excuses, but you could tell he didn’t appreciate the officiating not giving him explanations on some of the spots and calls.
I think he did pretty well for what was probaly the hadest presser of his career.

FAKE injuries appear to now be part of the game. There's NO question about that. Coach's only comment was "the rules committee looks at that after every season". Frustrating as all hell...but what can they do about it..??
About the fan base.... Coach applauded the fanbase and their: "Belief in the progress we're making"...
ABSOLUTELY..!!
GBO..!!

Reactions: 08Vol
Because they would have been……..
So are you wanting our coach to call the fans “thugs”? And for what it’s worth it was all the student section and all the fans near me were screaming at them to stop. And calling them trash. Idk if the word thug was thrown around but the other fans in the stadium were not happy about it.

He’s the only one who can bring this fractured mess together. It’s a lot to put on a coach, but if he can do a good job the rest of the season, he’ll be the man.

So are you wanting our coach to call the fans “thugs”? And for what it’s worth it was all the student section and all the fans near me were screaming at them to stop. And calling them trash. Idk if the word thug was thrown around but the other fans in the stadium were not happy about it.
Great because you/ they should not have been happy with the classless idiots throwing stuff.

Reactions: TMvol10
Again a few idiots make all the great Vols fans look stupid. Absolutely no excuse for their actions last night. If it can be proven that someone threw something ban them for at least this year. Morons period.

Reactions: TMvol10
Everyone make sure you check out the question at 6:30

I need a shirt with his answer
"Yeah, you wanna put the ball in the end zone"

VN Store

Back