Josh Heupel genius

Hardly. A good coach, probably. Hell, I hope so. But I don’t think Sat was a great game. I think he stuck to the run game too long, especially not having Evans, Small hurt, etc. He was running pierce when I think he should have got the ball in hands of WRs in 3rd & early 4th Qtrs. Those were Vol playmakers that time in that offense.

I like him. I sure see a huge diff so far vs what we had. It's fun. I feel we have an opportunity to win games now. Having said this, my wife and I had a few choice words for whoever called all those up the middle run plays in the second half. Seemed like Hooker taking off or offensively doing something else on 1st down was getting us yards. Losing Evans hurt and we didn't call 2nd half plays or execute to compensate.

I like him. I sure see a huge diff so far vs what we had. It's fun. I feel we have an opportunity to win games now. Having said this, my wife and I had a few choice words for whoever called all those up the middle run plays in the second half. Seemed like Hooker taking off or offensively doing something else on 1st down was getting us yards. Losing Evans hurt and we didn't call 2nd half plays or execute to compensate.

I like Heupel and really hope he succeeds. My comments were only being objective. I never bought the slop Gump was selling but wanted the team to win despite him.

The same as everyone else against the top offense in the country. 7 second half points

OM was limited some at WR but they did basically take everything but corral away from them. I doubt he lasts much longer running 30 times

VN Store

Back