Josh Heupel emerges (old thread)

Coach Hype-El is just gonna have to earn some respect with good coaching. We now assume they suck until they prove otherwise. Waiting to see if they can coach hasn’t worked the last 20 years and to be honest I’m tired of the crap the university feeds us. If he wants a motivated fan base then do something to get fans excited......it takes more that showing up for the job
He needs to have them work there ass off in the off season and be out there kicking ass during the season then he will get respect. It's that easy.

This is Ground Hog Day part IV. Getting very tired of this movie. Hope new AD & HC fare as well as Bill Murray.

Reactions: Malivol
You are really struggling to comprehend what I'm saying here. That small group of people who want to Schiano ( which was 100% bs ) someone are what categorizes this fan base, fair or not and for that reason UT is the laughing stock in coaching circles and among recruits. UT fans on social media are annoying, it's not funny, I know everyone likes to say Vol twitter is undefeated but in reality they haven't won anything. Have the last few hires sucked? Yes, is JH a good coach? Yes, is he going to make it at UT? Not sure, it's going to be tough for anyone to survive with what's getting ready to come down. Again, stop trying to play the victim here, I get it everyone thought some "white whale" was coming here because this person said it on a message board or the radio station hinted at it but in reality this place is bottom 3rd in the conference now. They brought someone in to fix that, he can't snap his fingers and make it happen overnight. I'm telling you what Fulmer and Pruitt did has set this place back an additional 10 years. You'll find out soon enough.

I see you trot out the old familiar smears again. Playing victim? Ha, we true Tn fans don't play victim, punk. We simply call it like we see it, criticize as we see fit, and then buckle up our bootstraps and get on board to support the new coach. UT is no more the laughing stock than S. Carolina with their questionable hire of S. Beamer, and like Auburn who got some insults when they went out west to hire Bryan Harsin. A knowledgable fan (clearly not you) understands that part of the media/rival fanbase M.O. is to simply seize on whomever is struggling with a firing or hiring or whatever the "controversy of the day" that happens to come along to criticize or ridicule said fan of whichever team is in the unwanted spotlight. I don't get irritated at something no one can control or stop. Its part of being in today's world of college sports. Personally I think social media is one of the worst things to come along in decades......it allows unemployed basement dwellers (like yourself perhaps) by simply posting a "controversial or accusing post" to achieve attention that would ordinarily be ignored (as it should be). Telling that you refer to Vols as "they brought" and "they haven't". You would appear to be a classless troll who drops in to take advantage of a real volfan when the team is down. No worries, we will be back. So as I said earlier, go hump yourself elsewhere. Don't need the likes of you.

I see you trot out the old familiar smears again. Playing victim? Ha, we true Tn fans don't play victim, punk. We simply call it like we see it, criticize as we see fit, and then buckle up our bootstraps and get on board to support the new coach. UT is no more the laughing stock than S. Carolina with their questionable hire of S. Beamer, and like Auburn who got some insults when they went out west to hire Bryan Harsin. A knowledgable fan (clearly not you) understands that part of the media/rival fanbase M.O. is to simply seize on whomever is struggling with a firing or hiring or whatever the "controversy of the day" that happens to come along to criticize or ridicule said fan of whichever team is in the unwanted spotlight. I don't get irritated at something no one can control or stop. Its part of being in today's world of college sports. Personally I think social media is one of the worst things to come along in decades......it allows unemployed basement dwellers (like yourself perhaps) by simply posting a "controversial or accusing post" to achieve attention that would ordinarily be ignored (as it should be). Telling that you refer to Vols as "they brought" and "they haven't". You would appear to be a classless troll who drops in to take advantage of a real volfan when the team is down. No worries, we will be back. So as I said earlier, go hump yourself elsewhere. Don't need the likes of you.
Tennessee has a knowledgeable fanbase but it also has a group of low life's on social media that lashes out at families of coaches and players. We also have low life's on Twitter such has Sab who stalk players and send them creepy stuff. Sure the knowledgeable fanbase vents on here or calls into the likes of Basilio to vent but the dumbasses on Twitter need to stop. Again, the Schiano protest was 100% bullsh!t because it was followed by people attacking Dave D. So if this is what you're about STFU and GTFO.

Tennessee has a knowledgeable fanbase but it also has a group of low life's on social media that lashes out at families of coaches and players. We also have low life's on Twitter such has Sab who stalk players and send them creepy stuff. Sure the knowledgeable fanbase vents on here or calls into the likes of Basilio to vent but the dumbasses on Twitter need to stop. Again, the Schiano protest was 100% bullsh!t because it was followed by people attacking Dave D. So if this is what you're about STFU and GTFO.[/QUOTE
You are making no logical statement. Bother someone else

This old thread is en fuego. Reeeeeeeceipts!!!!! :D

Ya'll know who you are. Scoot your chair up to the table, tie that napkin around your neck, and loosen the belt because it's a big ole' plate.

K4QCTJIXFVD5PBGW4X2ERSBTFU.jpg

This old thread is en fuego. Reeeeeeeceipts!!!!! :D

Ya'll know who you are. Scoot your chair up to the table, tie that napkin around your neck, and loosen the belt because it's a big ole' plate.

K4QCTJIXFVD5PBGW4X2ERSBTFU.jpg
I looked back at this thread and am grateful our fans don’t choose the coach.
I’ll give you credit, was looking to see your views and you were 100% onboard the Heup Train 👏👏👏

VN Store

Back