Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are CLEARLY the 2 best QBs in the 2018 NFL Draft

You wish.

I got the most important position 100% right. Imagine if the Browns had Lamar or Josh Allen right now instead of Mayfield?

My talent evaluation skills are better than even the NFL GMs.

We gonna pretend you didn't "evaluate" Kevin Hogan and Bray Kaaya?

You wish.

I got the most important position 100% right. Imagine if the Browns had Lamar or Josh Allen right now instead of Mayfield?

My talent evaluation skills are better than even the NFL GMs.
Your miss on Dobbs leaves you with little credibility. I wish you had been right about him.

Never said they would be superstars. I just rated them higher than other QBs who I didn't think much of during their respective drafts. Just because I say someone is the tallest midget doesn't mean I'm saying they are actually tall.

I have only given 3 QBs the superstar tag. Josh Dobbs, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson. Thus far Lamar is already an MVP. Josh Allen looks like he's future MVP maybe as soon as this year.

The only guy you can say I have missed on thus far is Dobbs. And his story ain't done yet.

Last edited:
Your miss on Dobbs leaves you with little credibility. I wish you had been right about him.

He's got plenty of time. He's just 25 years old in a league that has QBs now playing into their 40s.

He'll get his chance at some point. And when he does he will be a SUPERSTAR. I ain't budging off that projection even in the least.

He's got plenty of time. He's just 25 years old in a league that has QBs now playing into their 40s.

He'll get his chance at some point. And when he does he will be a SUPERSTAR. I ain't budging off that projection even in the least.
You get credit for Jackson. Allen was a top ten pick. Dobbs cancels out Jackson. And you can pretend like Dobbs is going to be HOF but he’s not. Period.

I'm still unsure if he suffers from some special kind of amnesia or just hopes the rest of us do. (or, let's be honest, just trolling) In any case the sheer mass of his prediction failures is probably sufficient to have a measureable gravity field.

I'm still unsure if he suffers from some special kind of amnesia or just hopes the rest of us do. (or, let's be honest, just trolling) In any case the sheer mass of his prediction failures is probably sufficient to have a measureable gravity field.

I never said Hogan would be a star. Just thought he would be a solid NFL QB in a class I didn't think much of. With regard to Kaaya, he had a back injury that essentially ended his career. I wish I could predict injuries but I can't.

I gave the superstar QB cosign to just 3 guys: Dobbs, Allen, and Lamar (in that order).

You get credit for Jackson. Allen was a top ten pick. Dobbs cancels out Jackson. And you can pretend like Dobbs is going to be HOF but he’s not. Period.

I wonder what excuse ya'll will use when Dobbs becomes exactly what I said he would be? With Josh Allen its he's a top 10 pick. You know who else was a top 10 pick? Mitch Trubisky. The guy who was just benched today. You know who else were top 10 picks? Winston, Mariota, Bortles, and whole host of other busts.

Saying Josh Allen would be a superstar QB was not obvious. He had poor stats at Wyoming. Lots of people used that as proof he wasn't any good. Then over his first 2 seasons he was extremely maligned by most. To say what he's doing this year was easily predictable is a lie. I would say predicting Josh Allen would be a superstar QB in the NFL was a bolder call than Lamar Jackson given his success in college.

I wonder what excuse ya'll will use when Dobbs becomes exactly what I said he would be? With Josh Allen its he's a top 10 pick. You know who else was a top 10 pick? Mitch Trubisky. The guy who was just benched today. You know who else were top 10 picks? Winston, Mariota, Bortles, and whole host of other busts.

Saying Josh Allen would be a superstar QB was not obvious. He had poor stats at Wyoming. Lots of people used that as proof he wasn't any good. Then over his first 2 seasons he was extremely maligned by most. To say what he's doing this year was easily predictable is a lie. I would say predicting Josh Allen would be a superstar QB in the NFL was a bolder call than Lamar Jackson given his success in college.
A top ten pick means several GM’s thought he would be good. You don’t get credit for that. And you will refuse to eat your hat about Dobbs. It’s what destroyed any credibility you think you should have. No one with a brain thought he would be what you projected. And HOF don’t get cut, traded, and past over.

I never said Hogan would be a star. Just thought he would be a solid NFL QB in a class I didn't think much of. With regard to Kaaya, he had a back injury that essentially ended his career. I wish I could predict injuries but I can't.

I gave the superstar QB cosign to just 3 guys: Dobbs, Allen, and Lamar (in that order).

WTF does being a "star" have to do with making a prediction? Either your attempts at prescience hold up or they don't.

You said Kaaya was a "surefire franchise QB". This a guy who was waived by the Lions, claimed and then waived by the Panthers prior to being back with the Lions on the practice squad and then being claimed by the Colts BEFORE the back issue happened. You said Hogan would be a long time NFL starter. After running through the Chiefs, Browns, Redskins and Broncos AFAIK he's not even on a practice squad.

So, about that amnesia thing...

Last edited:
WTF does being a "star" have to do with making a prediction? Either your attempts at prescience hold up or they don't.

You said Kaaya was a "surefire franchise QB". This a guy who was waived by the Lions, claimed and then waived by the Panthers prior to being back with the Lions on the practice squad and then being claimed by the Colts BEFORE the back issue happened. You said Hogan would be a long time NFL starter. After running through the Chiefs, Browns, Redskins and Broncos AFAIK he's not even on a practice squad.

So, about that amnesia thing...

See my previous post. Lots of future NFL greats have been cut by their original teams only to enjoy success elsewhere. Kaaya being cut by the Colts before his career ending back injury doesn't mean he couldn't have caught on with another team. Just look at Allen Lazard (WR on the Packers) who showed out last night on Sunday Night Football. He was originally on the Jaguars practice squad in 2018 after going undrafted before Green Bay picked up. Now he looks like a star for them. If Kaaya had stayed healthy there's no telling where his career goes.

I'll give you Kevin Hogan. I thought he would be a solid starter in the league. He is one of my few misses.

Unless you've discovered a means of going back in time, that is literally impossible.

How? Dobbs is a 25 year old in a league where QBs are now playing into their late 30s and early 40s. Aaron Rodgers didn't become a starter until he was 24 years old. Warren Moon wasn't a NFL starter until he was 28. Same with Kurt Warner.

Dobbs can easily still have a Hall of Fame career. He just needs a fair shot. When he gets it he will ball out like Lamar in 2019 and Josh Allen thus far in 2020.

How? Dobbs is a 25 year old in a league where QBs are now playing into their late 30s and early 40s. Aaron Rodgers didn't become a starter until he was 24 years old. Warren Moon wasn't a NFL starter until he was 28. Same with Kurt Warner.

Dobbs can easily still have a Hall of Fame career. He just needs a fair shot. When he gets it he will ball out like Lamar in 2019 and Josh Allen thus far in 2020.

You predicted the specific game during which he would take over en route to a Super Bowl win.

Reactions: butchna
See my previous post. Lots of future NFL greats have been cut by their original teams only to enjoy success elsewhere. Kaaya being cut by the Colts before his career ending back injury doesn't mean he couldn't have caught on with another team. Just look at Allen Lazard (WR on the Packers) who showed out last night on Sunday Night Football. He was originally on the Jaguars practice squad in 2018 after going undrafted before Green Bay picked up. Now he looks like a star for them. If Kaaya had stayed healthy there's no telling where his career goes.

I'll give you Kevin Hogan. I thought he would be a solid starter in the league. He is one of my few misses.

So you're defense is "there's no telling where his career goes"? This guy wasn't some crazy outlier that did good. Kaaya was a guy you said would be a surefire franchise QB. The one absolute, certain, zero ambiguity thing we can say is he impressed nobody with his ability while healthy. There's also zero ambiguity in there's no possible way to claim "well, in another timeline that bears no resemblance to the one we're in something different might have occurred...eventually" as some kind of win. Take the L.

The only thing funnier than you trying to obfuscate the above is invoking the hilarious "He is one of my few misses."

Don’t short yourself while Kelvin Taylor exists.

Rodgers was drafted to be next in line for a HOF QB who owns the NFL record for consecutive starts. Roethlisberger is a future HOF QB whose medical history should afford opportunities for a superstar in waiting.

VN Store

Back