Jordan Horston’s Mother Impressed W/ KJH’s Visit

No she didn’t SPELL THOSE words wrong she misused them which is a GRAMMATICAL mistake. I thought it was clear if you were going to try and correct someone you would know what you’re talking about🙄

You should have payed closer attention to the difference in grammar usage and misspelling a word. You’re teacher probably should have let you go to the bathroom because you seemingly still have fluid on the brain😂

Grammar and “spelling” aside Mrs. Horston has raised a heck of a young lady who does well who is well rounded and we are glad to have as. Lady Vol!

Guilty, you are

Reactions: StoVol
👀

Plus, considering that his avatar could be considered making fun of a special needs person (which we all know the Lady Vols and Vols work with). 🙄

You would not have known this before, but that avatar was suggested to me by my nephew, Chris, who is himself a "special needs" kid.
When we lived in close proximity, I used to watch TV with him often. Special Ed was one of his favorite TV characters and we both laughed at his antics.
I also took him to a few Vol home games after his father died at a young age.
So, when I discovered the Volnation web site, not sure of what avatar I should use, Chris suggested Special Ed. Bingo!
We both live in different states now, but the bond between Chris and me has always remained strong.
He's a great kid, in spite of his "handicap" and I'm sure you'd like him too if you ever met him.

You would not have known this before, but that avatar was suggested to me by my nephew, Chris, who is himself a "special needs" kid.
When we lived in close proximity, I used to watch TV with him often. Special Ed was one of his favorite TV characters and we both laughed at his antics.
I also took him to a few Vol home games after his father died at a young age.
So, when I discovered the Volnation web site, not sure of what avatar I should use, Chris suggested Special Ed. Bingo!
We both live in different states now, but the bond between Chris and me has always remained strong.
He's a great kid, in spite of his "handicap" and I'm sure you'd like him too if you ever met him.

Being a special education teacher and I would totally agree 👍 Awesome story about your nephew and awesome to see you took the time and spent time with him after his father died. We need more people like that to invest in kids because these kids need it 😃

Her grammar wasn’t the best, but I didn’t see any spelling errors...but, who cares?!? She was tweeting, not writing a dissertation. Some people feel better about themselves by putting others down.🙄
So, what did you just do? (Yeah, I know, I'm doing the same thing.):rolleyes:

Reactions: mcannon1
Would anyone be interested in dragging the discussion back to what the recruit’s mom said?

Geeze y’all, I was born a grammar Nazi, and I jump on everything like a duck on a June bug (this keeps me busy), but this is ridic. You have dragged a thread regarding a VERY INTERESTING and FREAKING IMPORTANT (sorry, maybe it’s just me) discussion of recruits’ parents’ reactions to major changes in their daughters’ futures into a whole lotta nothin’.

Move on folks, move on!

VN Store

Back