Jordan and Tamari Tees

I just ordered one of each, and the second you offer new Jordan and Tamari products I'll be ordering those, too. I've been an avid fan since the 70s, and for most of those years I've wished there were a way -- in addition to attending games -- to give back to the kids for all the joy watching them compete for Tennessee has brought my family. I'm finally getting my opportunity, and I have to say, it feels just as good as I thought it would!

I just received my new t-shirts, and I absolutely love them.

Take out those credit cards, Lady Vol diehards! We made sure Rennia Davis had enough votes to win the Senior CLASS award, so I know we can also make sure our hard-working young women have a little spending money, too. :D

I just received my new t-shirts, and I absolutely love them.

Take out those credit cards, Lady Vol diehards! We made sure Rennia Davis had enough votes to win the Senior CLASS award, so I know we can also make sure our hard-working young women have a little spending money, too. :D

Could you post a photo of the shirt LVOCD? I’m having a hard time imagining what it looks like from the photo on the website

VN Store

Back