Joker: Folie À Deux (October 4, 2024)

Seeing her take as Harley Quinn would be interesting however the Musical thing..

On a side not I have yet to watch Joker despite owning the 4K disc.

You should give it a watch. And yeah seeing her as Harley could actually be good, but if it’s a musical this will flop. That’s crazy to make this a musical.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
If anyone can make it work, its Todd Phillips. I dont think anyone would have thought this take on the Joker would work either.

I think she’s well suited for the role. But a musical just sounds really weird with this type of film.

Gaga? Absolutely, she is a multi talented actress/singer who could be a great addition to this.

Musical? Absolutely not. Awful idea.

Hmm… I reserve judgment. I don’t think this is going to be a whimsical celebration of Broadway. My guess is they are looking at a dark deconstruction of a musical. The music will probably be some manifestation of Harley’s imagination. Can it be done successfully? It would definitely be something new.

I'm sure some will find something to like about it.

Just not sure we need another Joker movie. Esp a musical.

This doesn't make me feel any better or worse honestly. I just feel like they might have set a low ceiling here. As in, how good can it really be?

Agree. Not a movie I think anyone was asking for.

Noticed that there is no DC logo flashed anywhere in this trailer. Wonder given the failures of DC the past year and the reset that Gunn is doing if they are intentionally trying to avoid tying this movie to the DC brand.

VN Store

Back