Johnson City Man ...

Errybody’s ready to fight. Whole dam country is a powder keg sitting in the middle of a match factory. Take a deep breath.

All while the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, North Koreans, and their satellite allies giggle with glee. Awaiting the ideal moment to take advantage of our dismantling ourselves. It's truly disheartening and pitiful.

I can't wait to hear his attorney's side of the story. It's amazing where the videos pick up. I can't help but think there was something said that really set this guy off....he looks like he probably has a good job.

I can't wait to hear his attorney's side of the story. It's amazing where the videos pick up. I can't help but think there was something said that really set this guy off....he looks like he probably has a good job.

Yeah, you can be sure he didn't just wander across the street and push that guy for no reason. Where he erred is in hitting the young woman, who interestingly is not shown on the tape. Even that could be interesting once more info is known, for example, if the woman was hitting on him first (because he hit her BF), etc. I also note, he has black eyes as well and there is blood or soda on his UT shirt?

Point is, not wise to rush to judgement until more facts are known.

Yea, that teenage boy he shoved looked like a real badass. I bet the man feared for his life and was only going after the boy for safety reasons!

Yea, that teenage boy he shoved looked like a real badass. I bet the man feared for his life and was only going after the boy for safety reasons!
My greatest concern is the teenage boy was smarting his mouth off and as a result of the man being arrested and him suffering no punishment, will continue that behavior.
When he says something about my wife, it'll be my picture next week.......because I can't let her go over and kick his butt....who'd fix me dinner.

My greatest concern is the teenage boy was smarting his mouth off and as a result of the man being arrested and him suffering no punishment, will continue that behavior.
When he says something about my wife, it'll be my picture next week.......because I can't let her go over and kick his butt....who'd fix me dinner.
Does that happen to you often? Walking down the street with your wife minding your own business and teenagers start smarting off at the mouth to you or the mrs? Can’t recall it ever happening to me and mine but maybe we’re just lucky

Does that happen to you often? Walking down the street with your wife minding your own business and teenagers start smarting off at the mouth to you or the mrs? Can’t recall it ever happening to me and mine but maybe we’re just lucky
Often, no, but unfortunately there’s usually an incident once a year, whether in the stands or during the walk to of from the stadium. Not so bad this year but the last 2 involved homeless…. And always drunk

VN Store

Back