Johnson City and Tri-Cities VOL fans question

I am staying either downtown JC or Country inn Suites jonesborough... Hoping for stuff near there. But will maybe check that place out.

If you’re downtown I would recommend Holy Taco ( if the dining room has reopened) or Wild Wing. If you’re willing to go up the street, J Bruscos has half price Beer after 3 on Saturdays and the pizza is OK.

If you’re downtown I would recommend Holy Taco ( if the dining room has reopened) or Wild Wing. If you’re willing to go up the street, J Bruscos has half price Beer after 3 on Saturdays and the pizza is OK.
Ive heard Holy Taco is good. And yes dining is open. Anyone wanna drink a few Saturday?

Ive heard Holy Taco is good. And yes dining is open. Anyone wanna drink a few Saturday?

Its small. Only about 15 tables inside but they have tvs in every direction you face. Food is good. Get carryout there often.

Wild Wing is big open space. Definitely more of a sports bar atmosphere if that is what you are looking for.

Its small. Only about 15 tables inside but they have tvs in every direction you face. Food is good. Get carryout there often.

Wild Wing is big open space. Definitely more of a sports bar atmosphere if that is what you are looking for.
Exactly what i am looking for. Would like to hang with some Volnation peeps or other Vol fans. This sounds like the place to go, and by looking at it on google, looks like where I will be.

VN Store

Back