"Johnny Majors: Straight Ahead" To Air on ESPNU on July 3

this is what awesome thinks awesome is like. dang onions
I’ve enjoyed this so much. This was mostly before my time, but I remember a handful of the games from the end of his career. With all the negative stuff we’re constantly inundated with right now this was a great distraction. I needed that and didn’t even know it .

I’ve enjoyed this so much. This was mostly before my time, but I remember a handful of the games from the end of his career. With all the negative stuff we’re constantly inundated with right now this was a great distraction. I needed that and didn’t even know it .

I was 9 when he was hired, and remember well the excitement about Johnny coming home.

Great one hour production! They could’ve easily made it two hours and expanded several segments! The things that made him who he was are all in there, but you have to pay attention to every part and even read between the lines on some, but the reactions by everyone are all you need to see to know he is the epitome of a Tennessean and Volunteer! RIP JOHNNY MAJORS

I was a UTK freshman when John Majors came home... more concerned with trying to pass engineering courses than football games then lol.

Reactions: Boca Vol
So many memories from growing up watching those great wins coach majors had I've still got the old radio I listened to the games on because TV games were far and between. Alot of great players reggie Cobb chuck webb dale Carter Carl pickens on and on so glad I got to live it

VN Store

Back