John Fulkerson Injury

The cheap shots by that UF dipsh!t were totally uncalled for. I hope there is an appropriate punishment coming soon for that SOB Payne. I know JF is tough and expect him to bounce back. That elbow could have escalated to a bench clearing brawl, luckily it didn’t. Loved the way our team responded With their play sending those gator pukes home with an L. I am thankful Rick has built a program with classy players. GBO!
It almost did escalate, if it wasn’t for our strength and conditioning coach. Plasvic was ready to show him what they do in Serbia.

I hope Fulk gets better soon and his concussion wasn’t as bad as it looked.

I agree with others, Flagrant 2s need a worse penalty somehow. Like opposing coach chooses a player on your team to remove for the rest of the game or player is out for the rest of the year or something like that if you commit one (similar for extreme targeting examples). Currently, there’s an incentive to intentionally throw elbows from your scrubs to take a guy out of the game
makes you wonder if that was a plan

Agree. Go over and read the Cats forum. People trying to act like Fulk tried to throw a punch, he got what he deserved, he’s a flopper. What a bunch of losers.

They really hate us more after the last few years. Calling us floppers makes them feel better. It has little basis in reality. We don't flop more than any other team.

Just remember when Barnes hangs it up is a Mike White thug team what you want in Knoxville? Not me. Hopefully Dano understands that.

VN Store

Back