John Fulkerson Injury

Would like to see our AD step up to the plate and lodge the complaint with the the SEC office about that type of Payne crap on the floor of the conference tournament of all places, call out his brother for the thuggery on his team which has no place in this conference, AD needs to give a sh!t about the basketball program when this trash happens to our players, there is more to Tennessee than a broken down football program about to get sanctioned back to 1972, need to see Danny White show some Tennessee orange on the one
Yes...but I wouldn't hold my breath on White doing anything about it.

Agree. Go over and read the Cats forum. People trying to act like Fulk tried to throw a punch, he got what he deserved, he’s a flopper. What a bunch of losers.
When one’s team sucks, you got nothing else to do but down somebody else.

Would be interesting if Tenn-Florida meet again in the NCAA and Payne is playing. I would bet the game would have some ejections on both sides.
Chance of that happening is just north of 0%. Since we’ve already played 3 times the soonest we could possibly play again is in the elite 8.

It was a blind elbow the guy threw while not even looking at him. Was it dirty yes, but it wasn’t like he sucker punched him. He was ejected from the game, so he was held accountable. It’s not like they just let him keep playing. Put down your pitchforks and dig your panties out of your crotches you bunch of Karens.

“but it wasn’t like he sucker punched him.” WTH? THAT is EXACTLY what he did! Elbowing a person in the cranial region is playing with fire. Literally, Fulkerson could have died from that blow. It’s not likely, of course, but people die from blows to the head EVERYDAY. Usually, by accident. You are being much too blasé about this. This KIND of incident (read: severity and intent) is not common in basketball.

WTH is wrong with you? I've watched a ridiculous number of basketball games since I last saw such an egregious act. Elbows flying around are one thing. An intentional blind-side blow to the head is a completely different story.[/QUOTE The first forearm/elbow to the throat was thrown with the intent to hurt Fulky on its own merit. The 2nd one was EXTREMELY excessive and deserves season ending suspension at the least imho.

Has Florida or White made any statement about the incident? I can’t believe he wasn’t ask postgame

This sure warrants something much more than the Targeting Foul you would get if it was football.

The first forearm/elbow was thrown with intent to Fulky’s throat but the ELBOW to the head was EXTREMELY excessive and thrown with as much malicious intent to harm John as possible. Needs to be suspended, at minimum, the rest of the year. Maybe some SEC games next year as well!

As if I needed a reason to hate Florida even more. If I said how I'm really feeling, I would have to ban myself.
I just prefer to quote movies. In this case I believe Sir Sean Connery and his Scottish Broque as Jim Malone from "The Untouchables" is most appropriate.
"He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue."

Have some petty ass butt hurt b****** in UK land. Get bent and enjoy the off-season of cuzzin thumpin...

This is the same Forum (Rupp Rafters) where a poster stated 3-4 years ago that he hoped Grant Williams gets cancer after another UK loss to UT. I mean Grant Williams!! Got his degree! Plays piano and chess! Does community service! Sports needs more Grant Williams!

I remember thinking not only does that Forum have some posters with no class, but they also don’t have any Mods with any class, either.

VN Store

Back