John Brady to be hired at Arkansas State?

You just can't make up the former coach's name...

Dickey Nutt. :)

Is he kin to Houston Nutt? At least Arkansas is trying to get rid of extra Nutts.

Arkansas is completely without any Nutts coaching in state university programs. Houston was handed his walking papers sometime before the Tenn game last year but handled in a manner that made it look as if it was mutual.

Kinda funny all the players (white, broyles, nutt, et al posse crew) that had anything to do with running mitch mustain, and gus malzhan off are no longer associated with the program except Broyles.....

That must be why the Hogs' band played Rocky Top. No more Nutts.

at the Tenn game last year?

Just like your alls program (although not quite as much) Arkansas has huge boosters who throw around their weight people such as John Tyson and Jerry Jones who landed us Petrino. Anyone who has graduated from an SEC school or gone to an SEC school for any length of time realizes the MONEY and fans that come through their programs. Some more than others but when I was a student at the UoA --- Alabama and UT alumni and boosters would bring their RVs a week or two in advance of a Saturday football game.

I :wub: me some SEC sports-- Even the softball, baseball, tennis and track sports are exciting....

VN Store

Back