Joe's 10 day trip to yankee land/Tiffany's surgery thread

Update, Tiffany just smacked me. We're sitting here waiting on food, and she was texting. I yelled "boo" really loud and scared her🤣. I laughed because she got scared, and she said "I haven't seen people much in days"🤣

Joe, you be good to Tiffany! Sounds like you deserved that smack! I kid, I kid. Hopefully this medicine works. I’m trying to follow everything going on in the zone, but failing miserably. Trying to finalize my house while learning my new job and getting in processed has been a hassle. Are they still trying to get her to the doc in Knoxville? Or does the clot need to disappear before they can do anything else?

Joe, you be good to Tiffany! Sounds like you deserved that smack! I kid, I kid. Hopefully this medicine works. I’m trying to follow everything going on in the zone, but failing miserably. Trying to finalize my house while learning my new job and getting in processed has been a hassle. Are they still trying to get her to the doc in Knoxville? Or does the clot need to disappear before they can do anything else?
All that should be a breeze with all the time and money you save peeing in the shower.

Thank you, and good luck with the moving.

Reactions: Danl and ArdentVol
Update, Tiffany just smacked me. We're sitting here waiting on food, and she was texting. I yelled "boo" really loud and scared her🤣. I laughed because she got scared, and she said "I haven't seen people much in days"🤣

Suppose that just before she slapped you, she grabbed the microphone and screamed, "YOU LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER!!! THAT STUFF DON'T FLY AROUND HERE!!! YEAH BROTHER!!!" and then joevol learned just how good a body slam feels.

View attachment 366068
Look at that smile! She's feeling okay, other than just weak. Upset because the dr in Tennessee canceled until she's going to be off blood thinners, but we knew that was coming. She was just hoping he could get in with a camera and find something. Heart rate is still up, so still concerned about the clot, but she's not as scared as yesterday. She's chowing down on that salad, tater, and ribeye!
Steak and toast and salad look good. You are lucky Joe to have a good soul mate.

Really that steak looks perfect. I like mine a lil spicy I usually let mine sit in Montreal for 12 hours in the fridge.
It's literally the only restaurant steak we like around here. The man who owns the restaurant used to be a supervisor where I work, but he quit to open a restaurant.

]whoa. cornelia, never knew it existed. it's possible my mom's family has close ties to city but it will take some research to confirm it[

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back