Joe Milton coming to UT? (transfer from Mich)

Can he play middle LB?

In all seriousness, this is interesting. To go from a staff-imposed QB monoculture to a herd of possible QBs, each with their own upside is a great problem to have. Gotta think that Milton sees some opportunity within the depth chart if he has pulled the trigger on enrolling. Get that man a red stapler and let him show what he can do.

Can he play middle LB?

In all seriousness, this is interesting. To go from a staff-imposed QB monoculture to a herd of possible QBs, each with their own upside is a great problem to have. Gotta think that Milton sees some opportunity within the depth chart if he has pulled the trigger on enrolling. Get that man a red stapler and let him show what he can do.

He should see opportunity at QB.

Reactions: tbh and Volanta
Can he play middle LB?

1 million likes for the Office Space reference!

IMO.... this means someone is almost sure to leave. Many won't want to hear it but Bailey sounds like the most likely candidate. The other 4 can run.

Reactions: Volanta and VOL6479
Goodbye Bailey...the biggest hoax in qb recruiting history
I don't think you can say that at this point. He hasn't played much and has probably only scratched the surface of his potential.

But... he's probably the 3rd best arm in the room now and the slowest runner by far. That coupled with hints coming out of camp suggest he may be getting buried.

Per AP:

Joe Milton is in the UT Student directory and is active
Is there a link? I googled his name and AP, and the last post I can find from the AP regarding him is in February. All available news has him still in the portal.

Salter may not be the one making that call after the stupid things he's done.
Yep. Too many things in a short period of time, and that’s just the public stuff. If he’s like with the public, I’d imagine he’s like that behind the scenes as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if there have been more issues that we just don’t know about.

Bailey doesn't have the arm strength, but a great leader, salter has the talent, but has some issues rn... he is a great qb tho.

this would be our best option if true.

VN Store

Back