Joe Jackson Gives His Current School List To Hoopmasters.

hatvol96

Memphis
Tennessee
Marquette
Kentucky
Arkansas
Duke
Stanford
Alabama
Mississippi State
USC

Obviously since he's from there, but are there any specific reasons to stay now that Cal is gone?

Obviously since he's from there, but are there any specific reasons to stay now that Cal is gone?
1. Play in your hometown.
2. Make the NCAA Tournament every year.
3. Play your home games in an NBA arena.

Just a few reasons off the top of my head.

1. Play in your hometown.
2. Make the NCAA Tournament every year.
3. Play your home games in an NBA arena.

Just a few reasons off the top of my head.

Eh....not great, but good points. HIs scout profile shows Memphis, UT and KY as "high" interest.

Do you know if Dane is doing some recruiting?

This will be interesting. Would you like him at UT?

Eh....not great, but good points. HIs scout profile shows Memphis, UT and KY as "high" interest.

Do you know if Dane is doing some recruiting?

This will be interesting. Would you like him at UT?
I'd rather have Jackson than Josh Selby.

Hat it seems to me (rookie CB guy) for the past 4 years Memphis has had just as much talent in the line up as Kentucky so how can he upgrade his level of recruit any more than he did at Memphis, coaching at Kentucky?

Hat it seems to me (rookie CB guy) for the past 4 years Memphis has had just as much talent in the line up as Kentucky so how can he upgrade his level of player any more than he did at Memphis, coaching at Kentucky?
Kentucky's history and spot in the SEC will get Cal in on some players who wouldn't look at Memphis.

Hat it seems to me (rookie CB guy) for the past 4 years Memphis has had just as much talent in the line up as Kentucky so how can he upgrade his level of recruit any more than he did at Memphis, coaching at Kentucky?

UK = Mons Venus
Memphis = The Mouse's Ear

Question! Is FL, Texas, and CA just as important to B ball recruiting as they are in football or is the landscape way more diverse than that?

Question! Is FL, Texas, and CA just as important to B ball recruiting as they are in football or is the landscape way more diverse than that?

IMO FL is not as important in BBall as in football. Seems more kids on the nation level come from the Northeast.

The warmer states are extra important in football, because it's an outdoor sport. Basketball's an indoor sport - so every state can play year-round. Same reason that the warmer schools dominate baseball and softball. Of course, the fact that those states are also the largest helps too. That's my take.

The warmer states are extra important in football, because it's an outdoor sport. Basketball's an indoor sport - so every state can play year-round. Same reason that the warmer schools dominate baseball and softball. Of course, the fact that those states are also the largest helps too. That's my take.
great point, and I completely agree. Basketball is also less of a culture in the south.

VN Store

Back