President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Watch: Kamala Harris Reminds Joe Biden to Pick Up His Mask After Speech

“For God’s sake, wear a mask!” Biden said during his speech, marking the 50 millionth shot of the coronavirus vaccine administered to Americans.

But after his speech, Biden wandered away from the podium without his mask and spoke to a nurse who had administered vaccine shots earlier in the event.

As Biden approached her to greet Harris, the vice president looked at him and asked,”Where’s your mask?”

“My mask,” Biden remembered, walking back to the podium to retrieve his mask and put it on. “My mask. My mask.”

Biden and Harris left the event together, both wearing their masks as they exited the stage.

Watch: Kamala Harris Reminds Joe Biden to Pick Up His Mask After Speech

“For God’s sake, wear a mask!” Biden said during his speech, marking the 50 millionth shot of the coronavirus vaccine administered to Americans.

But after his speech, Biden wandered away from the podium without his mask and spoke to a nurse who had administered vaccine shots earlier in the event.

As Biden approached her to greet Harris, the vice president looked at him and asked,”Where’s your mask?”

“My mask,” Biden remembered, walking back to the podium to retrieve his mask and put it on. “My mask. My mask.”

Biden and Harris left the event together, both wearing their masks as they exited the stage.
F’ing idiots. They use the mask as a prop

Jen Psaki Is Asked When Biden Will Hold 'First Solo Presser', Her Answer Raises More Uncomfortable Questions

"As was the case when he ran for president, Biden’s heavy reliance on his handlers to pre-select reporters or to speak for him, and on his vice president to make calls to world leaders on his behalf will only continue to raise more questions as to just what’s going on and on just who might really be running this country."

LOL ... Raggedy Ann & others know Jackass Joe Biden can't answer questions without embarrassing the Nation.
They will keep Jackass Joe hidden from public view long as possible so he will not show to be a bumbling/stumbling & a mumbling nut-job. CNN Doctor Looks Horrified As Biden Goes On 21-Second Rant Of Pure Nonsense

Yeah I’d guess it’s inevitable at this point and makes me wonder even more on the background of that nuke launch code memo.

They know, we know and the MSM has looked trhe other way. Really dangerous situation. I regard our media an enemy of the people...no hyperbole.

VN Store

Back