Joe Biden-Gaffes or something more

All of this is indeed concerning. Luckily, its worth it to have kept Trump out of a second term.

The shame of it all was the entire Democratic field. There wasn’t a good choice in the bunch. Tulsi, although I disagree with her on much of her policy, was probably the most even keeled. Clearly she has fallen out of favor with her party for having some very centrist leanings. Outside of her, it was as much a bunch of carnival barkers as Trump ever was.

Reactions: GVF
The real coup. After years of promotion by the media prior to 2016 and their O successor, by 2020 he was failing horribly in the primaries and the media basically discounted him. Then something changed in SC...the media promotion and such. Fact is..even the MSM saw him as No Chance until that point. They wanated a true young progressive, and not white, male or old.

Something happened, yet one could say the Dems promoted a moderate to win, yet so far, he has not been anything of the sort. Bunker Joe was not a race horse coming into the lead down the stretch.

Vegas disagreed with you from the jump.

He was favored as the nominee from day one sooooo

162880582_10160706604929377_6534208650873065618_n.jpg

I am still watching this video so I can get a good laugh, frail worthless SOB
At first I found it funny, now I see it more as just being sad. What I am finding interesting is that when he does such things... physical ineptness or just saying stupid stuff.... he is usually alone. I think that is very symbolic.

Reactions: GSD82
At first I found it funny, now I see it more as just being sad. What I am finding interesting is that when he does such things... physical ineptness or just saying stupid stuff.... he is usually alone. I think that is very symbolic.
His wife is a POS for letting him go through this. If she was a caring partner at the beginning, he wouldn't be in this position.

If he were someone with high character and not a horrendously despicable human then I would also feel bad but even before dementia set in he was a POS scumbag

If he were someone with high character and not a horrendously despicable human then I would also feel bad but even before dementia set in he was a POS scumbag
Not denying that at all. He should have been put out to pasture a long time ago, but he kept signing up for it. And like the post above, his wife should be condemned bigly for allowing this to happen.

Reactions: Boca Vol and GSD82
Not denying that at all. He should have been put out to pasture a long time ago, but he kept signing up for it. And like the post above, his wife should be condemned bigly for allowing this to happen.
I have been saying that for a long time. I think she saw how they got rich especially from China from him being a senator and is selfish and thinks about how they can get even richer with him being in the WH. She is scum also, seems to be a familiar theme with that family.

His wife is a POS for letting him go through this. If she was a caring partner at the beginning, he wouldn't be in this position.

She cheated on her husband with Joe. Her husband and Joe were friends, he worked on Joe's campaign and Joe met his wife once. Later on after Biden's wife died he called her up and said he is in town, and they started up an affair. With friends and wives like that, who needs em. Biden even got pulled over in his Corvette with his wife in the passengers seat. She mostly cares about status it seems, she even needs to be called "Dr.". Their son is a crackhead banging prostitutes and most likely committing treason, so I'm not sure she really cares that much about her stepson either. Slow Biden, Ho Biden and their son Blow Biden

She cheated on her husband with Joe. Her husband and Joe were friends, he worked on Joe's campaign and Joe met his wife once. Later on after Biden's wife died he called her up and said he is in town, and they started up an affair. With friends and wives like that, who needs em. Biden even got pulled over in his Corvette with his wife in the passengers seat. She mostly cares about status it seems, she even needs to be called "Dr.". Their son is a crackhead banging prostitutes and most likely committing treason, so I'm not sure she really cares that much about her stepson either. Slow Biden, Ho Biden and their son Blow Biden
The apple certainly didn’t fall far from the tree, at least the dementia patient didn’t keep it in the family

Reactions: DT420
Vegas disagreed with you from the jump.

He was favored as the nominee from day one sooooo

Maybe, but he did not deliver on his own. What happened in SC is the DNC realized no other candidate would get close enough come voting time and they started striking deals. Everybody started pulling out of the race at an alarming pace, against someone whose a** they were kicking all over. It was a well conceived plan. Once they realized Bernie was going to sprint home to the DNC convention...

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back