Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

It's not just libs. I know you want that to be true but it's not. Takes both parties to create such a dysfunctional govt

Exactly how it was intended. Problem is allowing them such excessive powers. Partisanship would die a quick death with the 10th Amendment

Reactions: LouderVol
Reactions: NorthDallas40
The media isn't creating and spending trillions of dollars. The media isn't making shutdown orders
they are going after any Pol that wont shutdown, and singled out the ones that threatened the spending bills - they arent stating facts about deaths - only that COVID caused them, not stating if these people were high risk to begin with

Reactions: FLVOL69
they are going after any Pol that wont shutdown, and singled out the ones that threatened the spending bills - they arent stating facts about deaths - only that COVID caused them, not stating if these people were high risk to begin with
Then tell those repub officials you're so proud of to stop being wimps. That won't happen because they get to spend trillions of dollars and then claim they saved the country. Stop your desire to make this a partisan issue and realize they're all culpable.

The list of people who opposed spending bills is tiny and doesn't even include the leader of your party. The covid19 data is also available to anyone who wants to find it

The media isn't creating and spending trillions of dollars. The media isn't making shutdown orders
I’m not disagreeing with you pj! (This time...) you pointed out both sides are spend aholics and I extended my media comment to both sides having their media support base.

VN Store

Back