Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

Hell, no. I am a rule breaker by nature have gotten away with plenty in my day. Now, I am a diabetic and have a weakened immune system, so I need to practice social distancing and appreciate efforts to curb the spread of the virus.
Be careful with tha sugars

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I'm not smiling. It's atrociously bad. This would have been bad even with a competent president holding office. But it's atrocious with the one we got. Hope the racism was worth it, because that's all that Trump ultimately delivered on for you guys.
Trump didnt shut the economy down the idiot State governors did - Trump asked for them to re open, but their inflated egos wont give in

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Our national debt is currently $23.6T. Adding $2T makes it $25.6T. Our GDP is now $21.6T. Adding the new debt makes our debt-to-GDP ratio $25.6T ÷ $21.6T = 118.5%. The highest ever in the US was 122% after WW II and the Korean War.
What's staggering to me is that we're hitting these debt-to-GDP levels not only outside of wartime, but in the post-Cold War period where global conflict generally has declined.

Reactions: FLVOL_79 and McDad
What's staggering to me is that we're hitting these debt-to-GDP levels not only outside of wartime, but in the post-Cold War period where global conflict generally has declined.
I'm only allowed to give you one but that 1 represents a whole year of likes to give

I'm not smiling. It's atrociously bad. This would have been bad even with a competent president holding office. But it's atrocious with the one we got. Hope the racism was worth it, because that's all that Trump ultimately delivered on for you guys.

No matter how much you want it to be it's still not Trump's fault and yes he is still going to win reelection by record numbers!!!

Bigley!!!

What racism? I must have missed the order of racism that I wanted.

So just to make sure... you're not blaming Trump for the coronavirus and the entire world shutting down are you?

Reactions: VolStrom
I don’t want to get political in a thread talking about death and destruction of people’s financial well being, but whether the alternative was Hillary or Jeb! or Kasich or whichever candidate you want to select, this is exactly what Trump supporters were warned about. That he would not know how to best lead the government during a crisis.
What has he done so far that has been so disastrous?

Reactions: VolStrom

There isn't anyone on here that thinks you
arent loving this.

So just to make sure... you're not blaming Trump for the coronavirus and the entire world shutting down are you?

Trump could not have stopped coronavirus from coming into the United States. Nearly every country in the world is dealing with it. I think he could have greatly lessened the severity of the outbreak but, you know, golf called.

Trump could not have stopped coronavirus from coming into the United States. Nearly every country in the world is dealing with it. I think he could have greatly lessened the severity of the outbreak but, you know, golf called.
Since you think he could have "greatly lessened" the outbreak, share with us how exactly you would have responded?

How could he have done that?

How?

Reactions: I40flyer
Begs the question:

This figure is at least HALF of what the libs predicted! Now that the "new" drugs are kicking the Red Chinese Bat Soup Virus, people will be going back to work quickly. The only people upset by this number (because it isn't higher) are the dems-they would rather see the entire country out of work, and millions dead, in their hope of taking over a free country, and turning it commie.

VN Store

Back