Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

I don’t want to get political in a thread talking about death and destruction of people’s financial well being, but whether the alternative was Hillary or Jeb! or Kasich or whichever candidate you want to select, this is exactly what Trump supporters were warned about. That he would not know how to best lead the government during a crisis.
Except that if Obama has done the exact same thing in this exact same situation then all the Dems would be saying how great his response was. And that’s how we know this is nothing more to Dems than another excuse to bitch about Trump. Overall he has handled it pretty well from the early China ban to bringing together the private sector to help. I’m not saying he has been perfect in everything but no one would be, especially since this is so unprecedented as the media and Dems claim.

Last edited:
I'm not butthurt at all by pointing out your ill conceived slight toward EL. Kinda looks like you just up and took a shot at EL. so I thought I should do the same to you.
My "shot" had a point, while yours was purely juvenile. EL let his/her politics override his/her sense of decency. People are sick, and some are dying, and some seem to be gleefully using the tragedy to attack Trump. That's just pathetic.

We know how the Democrats would have handled this. They have told us. They wouldn't have done the travel ban early, then they would have shutdown the country. They would have relied on the CDC for everything, i.e. a slow beauraucratic response. They would keep us shutdown, while spending several trillion dollars, probably on green new deal stuff and the arts. And then whenthis virus comes to pass with flu-like numbers, they would have patted themselves on the back. When in reality it's been here since January, the soft shutdowns did nothing.

So do these loans in the recent 2 trillion stimulus bill have to be paid back or is this gifts? Same with money to taxpayers. Will this have to be paid back like W's stimulus bill 12 years ago or is it a gift that will never be paid back and just added to the debt permanently?

So do these loans in the recent 2 trillion stimulus bill have to be paid back or is this gifts? Same with money to taxpayers. Will this have to be paid back like W's stimulus bill 12 years ago or is it a gift that will never be paid back and just added to the debt permanently?

Even if these loans are designed to be paid back the majority will not be. Most of these small businesses taking them won’t survive and default.

So glad we got the multiple-bankruptcy-filer leading the country and not the email lady.

Last edited:
Keep the faith brother. You're just the type of guy Trump looks for in a loan underwriter.

.. and you are just the type , (liberal ) that cries about him / government not doing enough , then when they do act ( shutting down our economy) you cry because it’s Trumps fault for having astronomical unemployment numbers . Smh .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Getting pissy that you can’t do your Sunday brunches with the girls anymore eh?

The election of Trump now has the potential to be the worst decision EVER by the American voters. Oh wait, we the American people actually didn't want him. It was all that vacant land in the flyover states that elected him, which you just love.

The election of Trump now has the potential to be the worst decision EVER by the American voters. Oh wait, we the American people actually didn't want him. It was all that vacant land in the flyover states that elected him, which you just love.

You have no shame .

Yeah you’re definitely missing the girls at Sunday brunch 😂3EC46F9F-EA40-42EF-AD05-EBF103936086.jpeg

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Oh and he was elected by the same process that every other POTUS was elected by as called out in the Constitution. If you don’t like it quityerbitchin and get the Constitution changed girl.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Except that if Obama has done the exact same thing in this exact same situation then all the Dems would be saying how great his response was. And that’s how we know this is nothing more to Dems than another excuse to bitch about Trump. Overall he has handled it pretty well from the early China ban to bringing together the private sector to help. I’m not saying he has been perfect in everything but no one would be, especially since this is so unprecedented as the media and Dems claim.
You play stupid games you win stupid prizes. This is what donald was voted for, because he is a business man. Who woulda thunk that a failed business man would be a disaster. I am shocked.....shocked i tell you!

Keep the faith brother. You're just the type of guy Trump looks for in a loan underwriter.
Seriously you’re deranged. Who could possibly be preventing these job losses, and what would that policy be? We all knew this would happen, you seemed to be shocked and furthermore feel Democrat leaders would have avoided it. When Democrats want even more restrictions of society which would lead to even more losses. Duterte wants lockdown violators shot, I bet that gives you a tingle in your no no place thinking about all that big government power.

ask the supporters in the politics forum, this is why they voted for him....to shake things up. He's not only shaking things up, he is destroying everything he touches. His inaction has had a ripple effect on businesses, the economy, and families.

You play stupid games you win stupid prizes. This is what donald was voted for, because he is a business man. Who woulda thunk that a failed business man would be a disaster. I am shocked.....shocked i tell you!

Failed? By what metric do you use to label someone a failed businessman?

Reactions: NorthDallas40
ask the supporters in the politics forum, this is why they voted for him....to shake things up. He's not only shaking things up, he is destroying everything he touches. His inaction has had a ripple effect on businesses, the economy, and families.
LMAO yeah Trump single handedly cause the corona virus 😂

VN Store

Back