Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

508mikey

1998 National Champions
I'm not smiling. It's atrociously bad. This would have been bad even with a competent president holding office. But it's atrocious with the one we got. Hope the racism was worth it, because that's all that Trump ultimately delivered on for you guys.
Trump didnt shut the economy down the idiot State governors did - Trump asked for them to re open, but their inflated egos wont give in

05_never_again

Our national debt is currently $23.6T. Adding $2T makes it $25.6T. Our GDP is now $21.6T. Adding the new debt makes our debt-to-GDP ratio $25.6T ÷ $21.6T = 118.5%. The highest ever in the US was 122% after WW II and the Korean War.
What's staggering to me is that we're hitting these debt-to-GDP levels not only outside of wartime, but in the post-Cold War period where global conflict generally has declined.

CagleMtnVol

I'm not smiling. It's atrociously bad. This would have been bad even with a competent president holding office. But it's atrocious with the one we got. Hope the racism was worth it, because that's all that Trump ultimately delivered on for you guys.
No matter how much you want it to be it's still not Trump's fault and yes he is still going to win reelection by record numbers!!!

Bigley!!!

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
What racism? I must have missed the order of racism that I wanted.

Rasputin_Vol

How dare you?
So just to make sure... you're not blaming Trump for the coronavirus and the entire world shutting down are you?

Rasputin_Vol

How dare you?
I don’t want to get political in a thread talking about death and destruction of people’s financial well being, but whether the alternative was Hillary or Jeb! or Kasich or whichever candidate you want to select, this is exactly what Trump supporters were warned about. That he would not know how to best lead the government during a crisis.
What has he done so far that has been so disastrous?

NEOCON

There isn't anyone on here that thinks you
arent loving this.

evillawyer

Tired of all this winning yet?
So just to make sure... you're not blaming Trump for the coronavirus and the entire world shutting down are you?
Trump could not have stopped coronavirus from coming into the United States. Nearly every country in the world is dealing with it. I think he could have greatly lessened the severity of the outbreak but, you know, golf called.

VolStrom

Gator Hater
Trump could not have stopped coronavirus from coming into the United States. Nearly every country in the world is dealing with it. I think he could have greatly lessened the severity of the outbreak but, you know, golf called.
Since you think he could have "greatly lessened" the outbreak, share with us how exactly you would have responded?

VolStrom

Gator Hater

I40flyer

keeping it real
This figure is at least HALF of what the libs predicted! Now that the "new" drugs are kicking the Red Chinese Bat Soup Virus, people will be going back to work quickly. The only people upset by this number (because it isn't higher) are the dems-they would rather see the entire country out of work, and millions dead, in their hope of taking over a free country, and turning it commie.

VN Store

Sponsors