Jobless Claims Soar to 3.3 million; 6.6 million this week

So what do you two jabronis have to say in her favor?
I’ve already said she was smokin hot. That’s not even questionable.

But instead of the affirmative I’ll just point to the jealous smear campaign that you catty shrews continually laid on.

Frankly I don’t think she wanted the role. But that wasn’t her choice. And the way you catty bitches continually clawed in jealousy was/is a national embarrassment. Her work on the rose garden was fine. Her Christmas decorations were fine. But the continual hit jobs by jealous shrews like yourself hand to make sure anything was killed before it could grow. Really very pathetic.

Reactions: Wireless1
I’ve already said she was smokin hot. That’s not even questionable.

But instead of the affirmative I’ll just point to the jealous smear campaign that you catty shrews continually laid on.

Frankly I don’t think she wanted the role. But that wasn’t her choice. And the way you catty bitches continually clawed in jealousy was/is a national embarrassment. Her work on the rose garden was fine. Her Christmas decorations were fine. But the continual hit jobs by jealous shrews like yourself hand to make sure anything was killed before it could grow. Really very pathetic.

She's a very gifted speech writer

She's a very gifted speech writer

Oh yeah I was wondering when you would play that catty card. Let’s talk about the current plagiarist in chief then too sister 🤡

But let’s face it she’s so smokin hot compared to Michael who cares what she said 😂

So what do you two jabronis have to say in her favor?

She conducted herself with class and stood by and let the president do his job. She didn’t pretend to know about something like nutrition like Michael Obama did. Nor did she do tons of ridiculous commercials and complain about racial injustice.

Your side took every chance to bash her. Making a big deal about shoes and jackets. Just like you lost your ish over ice cream scoops and plastic straws.

Reactions: Carl Pickens

VN Store

Back