JJJ will be our X factor tomorrow

USAFgolferVol

If he continues to gain form we'll have a chance to win. His 3 point shooting has improved from last year. His stroke looks confident. He actually runs the point better than anyone else

Edit: He also understands how to get position and REBOUND

Last edited:
Keon and Springer have to pop off

Springer needs to continue with his 2nd half offensive improvement today. He played some great defense but his offense wasn’t there in the first half versus UF. If he’s productive on offense along with Keon and JJJ then TN can stay with anybody.

Reactions: 67Vol
JJJ had one of his worst games when we played Alabama last time. Only two points on 1 of 6. Springer also only played a few minutes due to injury. Loosing Fulky will hurt us some but not as bad against Bama vs some other teams. I expect to see Gaines get some minutes ad UT switches a lot on Bamas high screens. I agree JJJ is key this game and I think he and Springer come up big fir a W.

If he continues to gain form we'll have a chance to win. His 3 point shooting has improved from last year. His stroke looks confident. He actually runs the point better than anyone else

Edit: He also understands how to get position and REBOUND
I agree!

I believe JJJ is the most versatile player at UT since the Tyler Smith. Vincent Yarbrough has been the most versatile in the last 20 years. I know we’ve had Armani, JRich, Hubbs, in recent years but Josiah is another level. A terrific teammate

I believe JJJ is the most versatile player at UT since the Tyler Smith. Vincent Yarbrough has been the most versatile in the last 20 years. I know we’ve had Armani, JRich, Hubbs, in recent years but Josiah is another level. A terrific teammate
JP Prince is up there too, while not really having an outside shot

That 4th foul decided it IMO. He does a lot stat books don't show. We beat Bama by more than a few possessions if he hadn't got into foul trouble.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back