JJJ Vs Florida

That pass in the first half down the court when Fulk beat Kentucky down the floor was a beauty
Absolutely, that was a nice one. When he plays with an aggressiveness he's shown a knack for making difficult passes look easy. The 2 he had against Floriduh were what I've been waiting all year to see from him. Love what we've seen from him the last 3 games, on both ends of the floor.

Reactions: Vol49er
Yes he’s made passes over the last two games that we hadn’t seen from him earlier this year.

Agree he has played really well the last 2 games...I just think he has made some nice passes and distributed the ball well in some past games (he has 9 games with 5 or more assists) while recently cutting down his turnovers (excluding the Auburn game where he imploded for 6 he has had 2 or less t/o in 5 straight games while playing major minutes). Hopefully he continues to play at a high level the remainder of the season on both sides of the ball - we will need it.

Reactions: Vol49er
Agree he has played really well the last 2 games...I just think he has made some nice passes and distributed the ball well in some past games (he has 9 games with 5 or more assists) while recently cutting down his turnovers (excluding the Auburn game where he imploded for 6 he has had 2 or less t/o in 5 straight games while playing major minutes). Hopefully he continues to play at a high level the remainder of the season on both sides of the ball - we will need it.

And this is why I wasn’t completely buying that he turned it around. He is just way too inconsistent right now.

VN Store

Back