JJ Peterson

Helton1

Happy to see some JJ last night. That said, the snaps he did play, did he look very slow twitch to anyone else?

he had 5 tackles

looked winded at one point

who else did Pruitt have to put in?

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
he had 5 tackles

Nobody left to put in. Are you talking about the spot at the end of the 2nd quarter? If so, he took a shot directly to the lower ribcage and was holding it; I don't think he was "winded" there. Just in pain.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
he had 5 tackles

I saw one play where he and warrior both missed the tackle and hit each other. I said at the time that Peterson acted like he'd been shot. I'm not expecting him to really contribute much. He's got the physical tools, but he's just not the type of player we can depend on at this level. I look at Grimes much the same way. Got the physical package, but they don't have what it takes on the inside.

Nobody left to put in. Are you talking about the spot at the end of the 2nd quarter? If so, he took a shot directly to the lower ribcage and was holding it; I don't think he was "winded" there. Just in pain.

WUSS. If He was hurt bad enough to wince and grab; he shoulda not been able to return. Pain is a mind thing.

I think you just need to let him get some trial by fire.. He looked like he belonged, moved around well, get him reps we will need him down the stretch...

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back