Jimmy Holliday to WR

TNHopeful505

I dont have the link right now, but I saw on AtoZ sports where Jimmy Holliday went ahead and made the move to WR from QB. The article said that he still expects some wildcat packages designed for him, but just felt he would see more playing time as a WR.

We all figured this would probably happen, so it isn't surprising. Holliday will have a great career here at UT. He is an outstanding athlete.

I didnt see anything posted about it, but I feel like that's very positive news. He will get on the field early and often.

I dont have the link right now, but I saw on AtoZ sports where Jimmy Holliday went ahead and made the move to WR from QB. The article said that he still expects some wildcat packages designed for him, but just felt he would see more playing time as a WR.

We all figured this would probably happen, so it isn't surprising. Holliday will have a great career here at UT. He is an outstanding athlete.

I didnt see anything posted about it, but I feel like that's very positive news. He will get on the field early and often.
Can you say Jauan Jennings?

hful5.jpg

I know I have some really weird ideas at times but I think his running style and ability could make RB a good position for him if he can add a little bulk. I think UT wants the ball in his hands often. Kick returner too maybe?

Reactions: FïreBall
I love your enthusiasm but he is a totally different athlete than JJ... JJ wants to run through you, but this guy wants to run by you.
Most definitely JJ was as physical as they come. Holiday is more in the roll of a bigger faster pig Howard not quiet on a Percy Harvins level but a solid mix with Jalin Hyatt who I believe is the next great receiver here blazing speed

Reactions: tennesseepride84
Most definitely JJ was as physical as they come. Holiday is more in the roll of a bigger faster pig Howard not quiet on a Percy Harvins level but a solid mix with Jalin Hyatt who I believe is the next great receiver here blazing speed

I loved Pig Howard!

........and it was NOT a fumble vs UGA, it was a touchdown

I know I have some really weird ideas at times but I think his running style and ability could make RB a good position for him if he can add a little bulk. I think UT wants the ball in his hands often. Kick returner too maybe?
A 3rd down pass catching RB

Another burner with elusive moves for the receiving corps. What's not to like?

VN Store

Back