Jimbo looking like he’s trying to get fired.

igotworms

Remember when Butch left and Brady Hoke was our interim coach? There is a point where the players, coaches, cheerleaders and fans "pack it in" and there is NOTHING that can stimulate excitement. This is T A&M. We've been there, and for the fanbase, it really sucks.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch tho
F them

GVol1966

That’s A&Ms problem. They don’t have a lot of upper classmen. UT needs to go after proven, mature players in the portal.
Exactly, and I’m confident our coaches know this and will pursue ones that fit,
And many on here will complain that they can’t recruit if they don’t go after every 4&5* in the portal.

youre no daisy

atop woodby hill
He will get at least 1 more year and likely have the boosters hand pick his OC. I just hope we can pick up a couple of transfers from them.
i would guess the last 2 games will decide his fate , if the team quits on him , dont see how they can keep him for another year 1 or 2 losses next year and hell lose the team again

DaddyChad

After losing to Cadillac, how long do you think he has? A lot of money has been spent in College Station. I can see him getting scrapped at the end of the season and making amends with Saban for a Butch Jones type position, whistle holder Jimbo.
Idk but I wish I could get paid as much as he will to go the F away.

DaddyChad

i would guess the last 2 games will decide his fate , if the team quits on him , dont see how they can keep him for another year 1 or 2 losses next year and hell lose the team again
The next two games should be irrelevant. He isn’t the coach to take A&M where they want to be. It’s all about how much they want to save at this point. He’s done regardless just a matter of when they pull the plug.

youre no daisy

atop woodby hill
The next two games should be irrelevant. He isn’t the coach to take A&M where they want to be. It’s all about how much they want to save at this point. He’s done regardless just a matter of when they pull the plug.
was just saying win the last 2 may get another year ,dont win gets sh*T canned this year more than likely

VN Store