Jim McElwain Loses Another QB to NCAA Banned Substance

Interesting. I wonder if it is the same substance. Probably will never find out.

Does that mean Dormady is back to being the starter? He began the year as starter then was replaced in their 3rd game by Moore.

How often are guys tested? I'm surprised guys aren't banned more often for PEDs in CFB.
Im not sure but its really random unless youve been busted before for some kind of drugs. I think With the Chris Lofton situation he was being tested randomly and something was elevated and the coaches and trainers knew 100% that something was wrong as no way Chris would have down anything improper. And they followed up and for sure it was the cancer that caused that reading. At least thats what i seem to recall. Thats been several years ago so who knows if the policy for testing is still the same.

How often are guys tested? I'm surprised guys aren't banned more often for PEDs in CFB.

These kids are too far out in front of the laboratory and their "scheduled visits. It's not the stuff coming from needles that kids are getting busted for. It's the stuff in tablet form right off the GNC shelves that catch a few. The same stuff we legally take home with us when we're at the mall. What a crazy world. Only in the USA.

VN Store

Back