Jim Mcelwain Has Been Vindicated

give_him 6

That was hilarious. However, looking at the picture, I am convinced of a conspiracy. The shark humper's head of hair is curly. Jim McElwain and Jim McWiggan's hair is straight. The only Jim in that story with curly hair was Jimmy John and he seemed like a real prick so I don't think I'll be stopping at his sandwich shops anymore.

05_never_again

I thought it was so funny/interesting how upset the pic made him. He was the head football coach at UF making millions of dollars a year at a job that keeps you busy.

The fact that he allowed himself to get that distracted and upset over it, and then fabricate or exaggerate supposed death threats he received over it was just weird; he couldn't just laugh it off and move on.

Fightmaker

That was hilarious. However, looking at the picture, I am convinced of a conspiracy. The shark humper's head of hair is curly. Jim McElwain and Jim McWiggan's hair is straight. The only Jim in that story with curly hair was Jimmy John and he seemed like a real prick so I don't think I'll be stopping at his sandwich shops anymore.
I am with you. I still think it’s Jimmy John.

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Kind of ironic to say after watching a Barstool Sports video

VN Store