Jim Chaney explains why he left Georgia for Tennessee

I think that in any given year we may slip up and beat a Florida or Georgia team coming off a brutal schedule and if we are up and have a little luck. At the same time, I can see us slip up losing to a Ky, Vandy or Mizzo team that we should not have. Last year is a prime example of that.

He's a bit on the heavy side. That contract include gastric band clause? In all seriousness though, he needs to work on that.

I think that in any given year we may slip up and beat a Florida or Georgia team coming off a brutal schedule and if we are up and have a little luck. At the same time, I can see us slip up losing to a Ky, Vandy or Mizzo team that we should not have. Last year is a prime example of that.

We don’t slip up and beat UF. We never have and never will. However on multiple occasions we have had the better team and slipped up and lost to UF. UF has more talent and more speed. They take more risks and those risks pay off. When a big play is needed to win the game it will always be UF completing the long pass on 4th down or forcing the strip sack.

We don’t slip up and beat UF. We never have and never will. However on multiple occasions we have had the better team and slipped up and lost to UF. UF has more talent and more speed. They take more risks and those risks pay off. When a big play is needed to win the game it will always be UF completing the long pass on 4th down or forcing the strip sack.
You talkin' bout' Chavis prevent defense preventing us from winning?

VN Store

Back