Jim Boeheim runs over man and kills him

Terrible incident. I have a friend whose mother hit a young kid, that passed from the injuries, which ran out into the road chasing a ball. She basically couldn't/wouldn't drive for over 5 years. I know that's different being a young child, but I'm sure that it will haunt him for a long time.

That's terrible. I'm glad he wasn't drunk but I haven't seen if he was distracted in any way.

Sad indeed. It’s so dangerous to exit your vehicle on the side of the interstate. I can’t imagine what all those involved are going through today

Sad indeed. It’s so dangerous to exit your vehicle on the side of the interstate. I can’t imagine what all those involved are going through today

Yep. Pull over and call a tow truck if you have a flat tire or your car breaks down. I always cringe when I see people standing with their hoods open or even changing tires two feet away from cars going 70+ MPH.

Reactions: sport3500
Especially at nearly midnight in bad weather

Yep. Pull over and call a tow truck if you have a flat tire or your car breaks down. I always cringe when I see people standing with their hoods open or even changing tires two feet away from cars going 70+ MPH.

I had to do that on 2 separate occasions about 2-3 years ago... once at night.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
if you are driving around Knoxville on I-40, you'd better be watching for folks changing tires with all of these potholes
You ain't joking. I drove in last night with the rain. Impossible to see the potholes in the rain with standing water everywhere. Hit more in the 10 miles of Knoxville interstate than I did the rest of the way from Atlanta.

VN Store

Back