Jim Acosta versus Donald J. Trump

VolStrom

He/Him/Gator Hater
Personally I'm fed up with the turd that is Jim Acosta. He is belligerent beyond belief and today when he was confrontational with the President of the United States I felt he was over the line.
Personally if I'd been in that room with Acosta running his yap, I'm directing the Secret Service to jerk his arrogant ass out of the seat with extreme prejudice.

Trump handled it OK. He should have had the Secret Service make him go stand in the corner. That would fit Acosta's level of behavior.

Last edited:
Acosta doesn’t do any actual reporting. He enjoys attention and grandstanding. And knows he can puff his chest out in front of his peers in the media to earn their adulation.

Acosta is a Grade A turd. But like Hog said...let him keep on going! He makes himself - and the rest of the media by association- look like jackasses.

Trump handled it OK. He should have had the Secret Service make him go stand in the corner. That would fit Acosta's level of behavior.
The secret service is more professional than that. Wouldn't put it past Trump to ask though

Reactions: zeppelin128
The secret service is more professional than that. Wouldn't put it past Trump to ask though

Having him removed is exactly what he wants. He would be the media daring for atleast two weeks . Jim is just needing some attention and a pat on the head like Barry use to give him .

Acosta is that kid from middle school who sits in the front row, raises their hand every 2 or 3 minutes during the teacher's lecture to tell some "story" that inevitably brings whatever is being discussed back to them, and tells on the other kids in the class.

Normally you'd call such a person a teacher's pet, but it is different in this case because the teacher actually hates him.

When I saw this in real time & Trump walked away twice from the podium, I thought he was about to signal to someone to have Jim Boy removed from the area for acting like a spoiled little 8th grader. I was pretty much in amusement to see Acosta being so rude & defiant in wanting to argue w/the President over the caravan being called an invasion. Acosta is such an ass clown trying to take the spot light for himself. And his sister from CNN April Ryan was shouting questions out loud at Trump....she just thought she could get away with such rude & crude behavior bc of the Dems small power they regained back now.

Oh come on. If this were Obama, you guys would be b!tchin' that he's a whiny little twit that can't take criticism. When your boy does it, he's a virulent red-blooded American male counterpunching

Can you name any body else that you think would do what Jim boy did that reports from the right ?

Oh come on. If this were Obama, you guys would be b!tchin' that he's a whiny little twit that can't take criticism. When your boy does it, he's a virulent red-blooded American male counterpunching

No I wouldn’t. I think that the press should ask tough questions but in a respectful manner no matter who the president is. Also, I don’t think president Trump handled it well. He should not have argued with Acosta. I would of simply and quietly had him removed.

Not impossible because of history; impossible because he had class. He'd never do this little whiny entitled rich boy dance.

Hmm. I'm seeing some liberal hypocrisy from you.

VN Store

Back