JG Tweet

Congrats to the kid. Came in a battled it out. Nailed most throws.

Yes, myself and many gave JG a very hard time and didn't believe in him most of the year. I still think BM has a much higher ceiling. But, I wish JG was fortunate to have Chaney for four years! I KNOW HE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER and a VERY GOOD SEC QB had Chaney worked with him for 4 years! He saved UT's azz tonight and played great, besides the handoff that was fumbled.

If Maurer hadn't of fumbled earlier in the half, he could have finished out that last stressful set. But Gritty JG got the 1st down and kept the game out of Bowden's hands.

If Bowden is a grad transfer next season, man he would be a great JJ15 replacement!

Reactions: LittleVol
Every time vol nation is down on this kid he comes at us with a good performance. I say good but not great, but he’s got my respect none the less.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Every time vol nation is down on this kid he comes at us with a good performance. I say good but not great, but he’s got my respect none the less.
Nah, he was great tonight. 7/8 for 114 with 2 TDs and 0 ints as well as 4 good runs. If not great extremely solid. He only had the ball for like 5 minutes...

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

I'll give him an A+ tonight. He was 7/8 115 yards 2 TD/0 INT, Leading rusher with 30 yards. Came into the game down 10 points and ended game with 4 point margin of victory. He converted numerous first downs …. at least two first downs with his feet including the game clencher!

Chandler fumbled on his handoff - only drawback.

QBs outrushed RBs tonight. 48 - 37.

That makes me wish I had Twitter, so I could twit or laugh or whatever people with Twitter can do to show amused affection.

JG said post game that his broken hand was killing him. Followed it up with this tweet

That's awesome !!! Got to feel good for the kid . Rightfully so or not he has took a lot of heat from a lot of people but he never quit . He didn't divide the locker room . He just keeps working to be better . And that is all you can ask !! I think tonight is the best he has ever looked running out of pressure and avoiding taking a loss

Reactions: Vol Main
JG has won 3 big SEC games for us this season. Let's make it 5 and get to 7-5!!

Reactions: Jrobin
I hadn't realized how well spoken he his. I'm starting to feel I owe this guy a huge wtf was I thinking. He has made some bonehead plays. But damn he has heart and loves Tennessee.

JG is going to pull a Cromton isn't he...maybe he should go ahead and start growing the stache.

iu

Reactions: perico

VN Store

Back