JG = Jonathan Crompton 2.0?

That’s nuts. 2008 Crompton didn’t even know what sport he was playing. It was the worst QB play I’ve ever seen at Tennessee.[/QUOTEI have to disagree with you, Compton was nowhere near the worst at Tennessee. I will reserve judgement on JG right now. He has had one really good game. I’d like to see if he can maintain that for two more games.

He was 3-0 in bowl games! Lots of 3 yards and a cloud of dust type offenses back then too
Actually he was the quarterback in the 1988 season where they lost the first 6 games and didn't make a bowl, but he did win two bowl games the two years before that. I had to go back and look that up. I just remembered not enjoying the years he played.

Actually he was the quarterback in the 1988 season where they lost the first 6 games and didn't make a bowl, but he did win two bowl games the two years before that. I had to go back and look that up. I just remembered not enjoying the years he played.
It was rough! He was AllVol though and a pretty good team leader. Definitely not our worst though I feel, I'd rate him on the high side of average as far as others go.

That’s nuts. 2008 Crompton didn’t even know what sport he was playing. It was the worst QB play I’ve ever seen at Tennessee.
Crompton literally couldn’t complete a pass against Auburn in 2008.

VN Store

Back