JG is now your starting QB ... he has earned it

Oh good lord op. Mauer wasn’t playing bad. They decided to air out the ball with jg and it worked. But let’s keep things in perspective...he’s played some of the worst football any qb ever has at TN. And if mauer had been left in the game I think we still win.

Last edited:
Good chance we don't beat MSU, SC, or Kentucky without him. He's far from perfect but he's a great teammate that gives you all he's got and has come through for this team in some critical times. We're still going to have idiots that rip him mercilessly though...which is a shame.

Been saying it since before the Bama game JG is who gets us to a Bowl. Who we start after that does not matter but without him we are sitting at 2 wins right now instead of 5 he has played a major role in every win we have had. I am totally confused why they keep starting the young guys over him and why we blew Maurers redshirt but water under the bridge now. If we can end this season 7-6/8-5 I'll be happy as heck. Those 15 extra practices are game changing and often underestimated for a team this young especially with a staff that develops talent like this one.

VN Store

Back