Jet sweeps, reverses...

Are they the ones that did that reverse on 3rd or 4th down last week that got them a hige gain to seal the win? That was a great call.

We will run it on 3rd and 1, 3rd and 2, then on 4th and 1. Then interception. While D is getting gashed for 8-15 yard receptions - then they start gashing with 8-14 yd runs. We will be down 31-0 then start playing and finish up 38-17. Same story, new year.

Naaah! It happening this year! Opening with 6 straight deep passes. One incompletion, one td to eric on a wheel route. Followed by a 3 and out incl a 6 yard sack Darrell Taylor. Return the punt for 40 yards and drive it in with 4 straight Ty Chandler runs. Up 14-0 and its start of 2nd Q and new QB enters and proceeds to fumble - scoop 7 and we’re up 21!

That’s what will go down!!

We are going to go down there and try and run it down their throat, waste 3 quarters before we commit to the passing game, after we're down 4 scores

We are going to go down there and try and run it down their throat, waste 3 quarters before we commit to the passing game, after we're down 4 scores

Thats exactly what I am afraid we will try, and against a stacked box. I hope we don't try this but I am afraid we will.

The TE should always be the QB best friend and go to when they need yards. Usually they’re a match nightmare for LBs, they’re a big target, and get YAC so I truly don’t understand why he doesent have more activity.
We need all hands on deck to block.

Actually think we might run it for 200+. We haven’t even shown a simple counter play yet.

VN Store

Back