Jersey Wolfenbarger offered

NICE change from the street ball wild shots from LV team in the recent past.

When your coaches insist on you running an "offense" that is so predictable that five heavy, stationary dining chairs could effectively guard it, it naturally results in the type of desperation shots that we saw too often. I believe that shooting will improve to match the players' confidence in the plays they learn.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
Put this in the WNBA thread. This one is dedicated to this young lady getting an offer.

As you would say “okkkkk” 😜

I put it where ever I want to put it okkkk.. If I come in ur kitchen tell me where to put things. Some fans always think this is their father's..

I put it where ever I want to put it okkkk.. If I come in ur kitchen tell me where to put things. Some fans always think this is their father's..

I’m not some fan ... I am a LADY VOL fan! If you would actually read or could read you would know that the real fans go to certain threads to read about the topic the title states!

I was trying to help and direct you where to put what you had posted but you and your constant negativity (and rude attitude) can get the hell out of my kitchen. If you can’t read or follow directions I don’t want anything coming out of your kitchen because your recipes probably taste like $#!+.

So now you’ve been dealt with and unlike some of these other posters I will address you AGAIN any time you feel the need to step out of line. If you don’t want to be dealt with either 1. Stop being rude or 2. Follow the simple rules of reading.

Signed,

A LITERATE Lady Vol Fan

Last edited:
I don’t want to hear negativity about Russell on LV site. She is history so let her be. We also need to get over Holly.
What the crap are you talking about? I'm not talking negative about Mercedes or Holly ... sheeze. When the thread title is about a recruit, why would anyone want to start yappin' about how Russell is doing in the wnba? Not knocking her or Holly, don't know where you got that from.

VN Store

Back