Jerry Palm's latest Bracketology has the Vols as a No. 6 seed

I’ll take it. I mean, with several unknowns but great new talent on the team, I think this is an appropriate assessment for what we know about our guys before any games are played (sans exhibition).

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
I think Palm is showing well deserved respect for Coach Barnes and his staff, for their recruiting, and for our upperclassmen's leadership potential.

Thank you, Jerry!

But realistically, 20 wins this season would be a tremendous accomplishment for the coaches and players.

Reactions: RollerVol
All I know is we will beat the hell outta UK and overrated UF as always. Seriously UF blows, insane hype for no reason. What good is there to bringing back a bunch of scrubs?

All I know is we will beat the hell outta UK and overrated UF as always. Seriously UF blows, insane hype for no reason. What good is there to bringing back a bunch of scrubs?
Clearly, you are letting your anti-UF bias cloud your uninformed judgement. They are going to be good. They return one of the better PGs in the conference, signed 3 top-50 freshmen, and landed the best transfer in the country. Mike White is nearly as useless as tits on a boar, as a coach, but he has enough talent to mask his own deficiencies. If he doesn't make noise with this roster, then Florida brass should seriously consider the direction of the program.

Reactions: 99volfan
Clearly, you are letting your anti-UF bias cloud your uninformed judgement. They are going to be good. They return one of the better PGs in the conference, signed 3 top-50 freshmen, and landed the best transfer in the country. Mike White is nearly as useless as tits on a boar, as a coach, but he has enough talent to mask his own deficiencies. If he doesn't make noise with this roster, then Florida brass should seriously consider the direction of the program.

Nope. UT owns UF in basketball.

Florida has best player in the league and a great recruiting class coming in with 3 good freshmen last yr. If White don’t make FF this year, he probably won’t ever make it.

VN Store

Back