Jeremy Pruitt ranked 14th best coach in the SEC

One would have to be a complete moron to not see the vast improvement we've made this year (please don't post Georgia state and BYU references here. If you do please be so cool and original to put a Champions of Life reference too) ...even with all the stuff we are dealing with....or maybe one has an agenda and really can't see the improvement...maybe...but to most people who see with clarity the improvement, we are genuinely embarrassed for the ones who don't...:(:(

Reactions: OldVolMan
WRONG!!!

CJP will be the first Saban assistant to beat him.....book it!

Saban is like the French driver who challenged Ricky Bobby, he wants someone to beat him so he can retire and travel the world with his husband. C'mon Pruitt, if you ain't first yer last boy!

I forgot blue font is required outside the politics forum
The only reason it isn’t required in the PF is because we all know Stew, Mick, Luther, LG, EL, Septic, and the rest of the crew can’t possibly be serious with some of their posts. The whole thing would be blue!

Silly ranking.

Regardless of what you think of Beldar, no one on planet Earth would take Morris or Mason ahead of him.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Pruitt has made his mistakes, no argument there. Practice field, starting 11, play calls, game management, press conferences.

He's a new HC in his 2nd year at an SEC program that had bottomed out. I can't throw the first stone here. You go ahead.

His recruiting has been solid, and the 2019 Vols are better now than they were in Week 1. Not a huge hill climb there, but they are markedly better.

5 to go, we need 4 wins to get to a bowl. I'm gonna hold off on his SEC ranking until I see how he finishes. I have the advantage of not working for click-bait.

If I had to gamble on an outcome, I'd say in 2 years this thread will be so deep in the archives that it will take Indiana Jones to find it. But that's JMO.

Go Vols.

Reactions: Lurker
Are you kidding about Mason? Pruitt is not even in the same ballpark as Mason. What are you relying on?
You would rather have Mason than Pruitt?

That's insane. Dude is 26–43.

You think Pruitt is gonna be worse than that after 69 games? I know we will obviously recruit better than them but Jesus.

You would rather have Mason than Pruitt?

That's insane. Dude is 26–43.

You think Pruitt is gonna be worse than that after 69 games? I know we will obviously recruit better than them but Jesus.
Mason has a 60% win clip at Vandy!!!!!!!! Pruitt has a 58% win clip at UT. What are you relying upon to state that "no one in the world would take Mason over Pruitt" What has Pruitt done in the past to demonstrate to you that he will be a better coach than Mason. Right now I would take Mason every day over Pruitt. Look what he has done with below average players at Vandy!!!

Mason has a 60% win clip at Vandy!!!!!!!! Pruitt has a 58% win clip at UT. What are you relying upon to state that "no one in the world would take Mason over Pruitt" What has Pruitt done in the past to demonstrate to you that he will be a better coach than Mason. Right now I would take Mason every day over Pruitt. Look what he has done with below average players at Vandy!!!
Easy, Pruitt's defenses are vastly superior to what ever Mason has ever worked with and will ever work with. Pruitt knows how to win Mason doesn't. To think Mason is better than Pruitt is a lie and foolish. The Vols were literally at the bottom of the FBS when Pruitt took over. Since Pruitt took over we have gotten better and better each week. JG is showing his true self this year and the oline is vastly better than it was for the past few years. You aren't gonna score much if your QB keeps ****ing up all the plays. That is a player issue not a coaching issue.

Wow, we’re actually debating if our coach is the worst or second worst coach in the conference.

The ranking is obviously skewed due to the GSU and BYU losses. Both are referenced in just a 75 word clip.

Regardless of this relative ranking drivel, Pruitt needs to show significant and tangible improvement in 2020.

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Easy, Pruitt's defenses are vastly superior to what ever Mason has ever worked with and will ever work with. Pruitt knows how to win Mason doesn't. To think Mason is better than Pruitt is a lie and foolish. The Vols were literally at the bottom of the FBS when Pruitt took over. Since Pruitt took over we have gotten better and better each week. JG is showing his true self this year and the oline is vastly better than it was for the past few years. You aren't gonna score much if your QB keeps ****ing up all the plays. That is a player issue not a coaching issue.

Nice try to try and distract!!!. We were comparing HC to HC. Not HC to DC. Why is it a "lie and foolish" Sounds like you just want to take your ball and go home by saying that??????

VN Store

Back