Jeremy Pruitt press conference

Must be serious because plenty of time has passed for a clean break to heal.
Have you ever had a broken foot? There are a lot of small bones in the foot and they don't heal well if they are continually stressed. Playing on a broken foot will not allow it to heal. I am sure that is why they are keeping him off it during the spring so it can heal. A "clean" break is not usually the case from the ankle down.

Have you ever had a broken foot? There are a lot of small bones in the foot and they don't heal well if they are continually stressed. Playing on a broken foot will not allow it to heal. I am sure that is why they are keeping him off it during the spring so it can heal. A "clean" break is not usually the case from the ankle down.

Broken a lot of bones and had a lot of other injuries when I was a kid. A tiny little bone I broke on the side of my foot in a skateboarding accident is the only break I still feel to this day (it’s been about 15 years).

Played a lot of sports, but I have to say my teenage skateboarding career left me more broken than I would have ever thought possible. I always couldn’t believe that John Kelly played one of the most impact heavy positions and maintained skateboarding (still does, apparently) without feeling like a shell of a man. Cortisol must be a hell of a drug. He’s gonna feel it later, no doubt. I mean, my knees, wrists, and ankles are in shambles from constantly hitting the concrete, whether I stuck the landing or not.

Broken a lot of bones and had a lot of other injuries when I was a kid. A tiny little bone I broke on the side of my foot in a skateboarding accident is the only break I still feel to this day (it’s been about 15 years).

Played a lot of sports, but I have to say my teenage skateboarding career left me more broken than I would have ever thought possible. I always couldn’t believe that John Kelly played one of the most impact heavy positions and maintained skateboarding (still does, apparently) without feeling like a shell of a man. Cortisol must be a hell of a drug. He’s gonna feel it later, no doubt. I mean, my knees, wrists, and ankles are in shambles from constantly hitting the concrete, whether I stuck the landing or not.
With the number of broken bones, torn ligaments and strains and sprains from just baseball and band, I shudder to think how mangled I would be if I tried skateboarding. 6' 4" and gangly does not a skateboarder make.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

I broke one of the tiny bones in one of my feet 30 years ago and I haven’t been able to water ski since. Although I can’t recall which foot at the moment, the tight ski boots make it extremely painful after a few minutes and reminds which foot it is.

Yes, I’ve broken a foot and played full football games 2 months later with no issues. The doctor actually recommended that i use it as much as possible as soon as possible, and he was right. That’s why I say this sounds serious.

I broke my foot and tore ligaments 3 years ago, it’s still not right. I wrecked my Harley. It’s the one injury that I used to make fun of and now l know it’s awful. The ligaments are the problem your foot literally breaks apart if you don’t let it heal.

This. He is really young, it is stupid to put him out there at this point. STUPID! Let the injury heal up and move on. Good call IMO

Reactions: MikeVol44

VN Store

Back