Jeremy Pruitt Invites Financial Adviser Speak to Tennessee Football Team

So as a licensed something or other, what bad advice does DR give? Is the living below your means? How about getting out from under high interest cc debt? Maybe it's paying off your smallest loan first and then snowballing that into the next smallest loan? Stuuuupid...

Are any of those bad advice? If not those how about other bad advice?
I don’t listen much but he told a caller one day to cash out his whole life insurance to pay off his house. Then he followed with a commercial touting term insurance from a company he had ownership in. A licensed guy would be subject to liability under that scenario.

I don’t listen much but he told a caller one day to cash out his whole life insurance to pay off his house. Then he followed with a commercial touting term insurance from a company he had ownership in. A licensed guy would be subject to liability under that scenario.
If the commercial wasnt part of the scenario; still bad advice?

As a savings vehicle, there are sometimes better options. But it can work for high earners, business arrangements and those who are concerned about their future insurability. Dave's insurance advice sometimes gets cookie cutter and oversimplified.

It is without knowing a few things, such as is the guy healthy for a replacement. I was taught during licensing exams we should never replace unless we had another approved first. I know a lot of people don’t but my practice has always been ethics first.

VN Store

Back