Jeremy Banks

Our coach prolly left him at home so he could focus on doing good for others. Usually that's the reason a coach leaves someone at home.

Obviously he did something to stay home. But all the rumor mongering is ridiculous. The poster I responded to stated as a fact that Banks was stomping on the T. How likely do you believe it is that Banks was actively stomping on the T?

It feeds into a broader narrative that is actually more harmful than whatever actually happened could possibly be.

People don’t like the outcome, so instead of accepting the reality that we were beaten by the better team on the day, they promote that the loss was part of some bigger, sinister plot.

Come to think of it. I think I know where Jeremy Banks was last Saturday:

93840E02-AE2F-4984-B083-9DC89F3CB4F5.jpeg

JH talked about the defense last week and all 3 levels playing together with a focus on gap integrity in his after game presser.
That would be JB. amirite?
starting @ the 2 minute mark

Not sure why everyone is disrespecting SC

The best thing that happened to USCjr was a couple RBs got hurt. They had lost confidence in Rat and mainly ran to so so success. After the injuries they decided to sprinkle in some wildcat & just tell Rat to throw it and see what happens. IMO it was just luck or very fortunate that they basically went from a running team to a throwing and their passer just got in a zone vs one of SEC worst pass Ds and their confidence carried over to Clemson and they also got a lot of breaks both games. They’re not a bad team they’re a lot like UK if a lot goes right they can beat better teams. JMO

Yeah it’s easy to think “plug and play” with LBs but makes you wonder if we had Banks for SC game what the impact would have been…certainly missed the qb of the D for that game…much more than just the stats.
I made an argument for that and I think it would have made a difference. 4 or 5 stops and we win. 1 out of 10 not so good.

I listened to the Alabama Game the other day on 104.5. Banks name was mentioned more than I could even imagine. He was in on a lot of plays in that game so I felt the same as you. I wandered how much he would have been a disruption for USCe because he was for Alabama. Early on in the game.
His absence definitely contributed to the beat down.

I made an argument for that and I think it would have made a difference. 4 or 5 stops and we win. 1 out of 10 not so good.

I listened to the Alabama Game the other day on 104.5. Banks name was mentioned more than I could even imagine. He was in on a lot of plays in that game so I felt the same as you. I wandered how much he would have been a disruption for USCe because he was for Alabama. Early on in the game.
His absence definitely contributed to the beat down.
I will agree on this. You never know how the game turns out different if we get a stop or two early and don’t allow them to gain their confidence. It could have been at least a lot more of a game.

I watched the first qtr and focused on Banks. We are at home. We did a lot of blitzing but look at Banks impact on the Defense. Aligning the Defense and hurries. Watch the first series.

Being that Banks is our best LB shows we need a serious upgrade across the board at LB position too. Beasley has played okay in spurts but not impressed with Mitchell at all. Herring and Perry just not enough time on the field to know.

You are so full of it. Stop acting like a troll.
A big portion of our fan base wants to turn SC into a good team because they destroyed us. They are not a good team. They are a bad team. It was a bad loss in which we got destroyed by a bad team. It happens.

Reactions: Vanhalo
Is banks coming back?

Coming back for another year?

He graduated from high school in around 2016ish. Off and on, JB has used his four years of eligibility very well.

Hope he is coming back for our bowl game in M-i-a-m-i!

I will agree on this. You never know how the game turns out different if we get a stop or two early and don’t allow them to gain their confidence. It could have been at least a lot more of a game.
And it probably takes their crowd out of the game as well similar to how the opening kickoff at LSU took that crowd out.

A big portion of our fan base wants to turn SC into a good team because they destroyed us. They are not a good team. They are a bad team. It was a bad loss in which we got destroyed by a bad team. It happens.

They are an 8-4 SEC team who beat Dabo and going to the Citrus Bowl.

Not like they are total loser bums like Idaho State

Coming back for another year?

He graduated from high school in around 2016ish. Off and on, JB has used his four years of eligibility very well.

Hope he is coming back for our bowl game in M-i-a-m-i!
He can come back for his COVID year. I don't think he will though. I think he's in the NFL next year.

VN Store

Back