Jeremy Banks Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain please what this has to do with Banks. For every article you pull out of your ass there's another where a policeman was shot dead. The question here ain't about Race or religion it's about whether the University wants to take the gamble with the stakes being dangerously high.
Clearly Banks is an outlaw who is really a bad cop.

After a lot of thought and reading these posts, I think if he’s kept on a tight leash he should be allowed back. This may be his only chance at redemption in life.

When you reach my age you learn not to take yourself too seriously. Nothing wrong with a little friendly banter. The good news is we are both Vol fans. Go Vols!

I’m the last person to take the board seriously. Have you seen some of the members here? 😂

GO VOLS! BEAT KENTUCKY!

I’m the last person to take the board seriously. Have you seen some of the members here? 😂

GO VOLS! BEAT KENTUCKY!

We definitely have a wide spectrum of members with a lot of different opinions. While, like you, I shake my head at many of the posts, deep down I know we all want what’s best for the Vols. We are all just dying to get back to where we have the ability to win 45 out of 50 games (‘96-‘99).

We definitely have a wide spectrum of members with a lot of different opinions. While, like you, I shake my head at many of the posts, deep down I know we all want what’s best for the Vols. We are all just dying to get back to where we have the ability to win 45 out of 50 games (‘96-‘99).

We’ve got the right man for the job in my opinion.

Volnation is family.

We've got the grandpas, who all argue their version of the good old days. We've got the grandmas, who argue about the grandpas.

We've got the cousins who played, and "know everything about the game". We've got the crazy uncles who just wanna hang out and make people laugh.

We've got the little brothers who think jumping into big conversations will make them look smarter. And their friend, who actually does know something about the game, but has no idea how to talk about it with the adults.

What holds us all together is the fact that we all love the Vols.

We’ve got the right man for the job in my opinion.

After the GA State loss I wasn’t so sure. However, I believe he has finally weeded out the players that weren’t really willing to give their all for Tennessee. CJP definitely knows the mentality it takes to be a national champion, and I believe our team culture and players are starting to take on that mentality. Unfortunately, it will still probably take a couple of recruiting cycles to get the depth and skill level needed for that mentality to mature and translate into the desired results.

GBO!!!

Volnation is family.

We've got the grandpas, who all argue their version of the good old days. We've got the grandmas, who argue about the grandpas.

We've got the cousins who played, and "know everything about the game". We've got the crazy uncles who just wanna hang out and make people laugh.

We've got the little brothers who think jumping into big conversations will make them look smarter. And their friend, who actually does know something about the game, but has no idea how to talk about it with the adults.

What holds us all together is the fact that we all love the Vols.

86C0EB82-4143-4CD9-A31B-9CA28DF76D54.gif

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
After the GA State loss I wasn’t so sure. However, I believe he has finally weeded out the players that weren’t really willing to give their all for Tennessee. CJP definitely knows the mentality it takes to be a national champion, and I believe our team culture and players are starting to take on that mentality. Unfortunately, it will still probably take a couple of recruiting cycles to get the depth and skill level needed for that mentality to mature and translate into the desired results.

GBO!!!

If it takes longer than average to get where we all want to be I’m fine with it. I think all the bad apples are gone and it’s showing on the field. Nxt year will be tougher will all the loses especially Jennings

Reactions: VOLSONLY
If it takes longer than average to get where we all want to be I’m fine with it. I think all the bad apples are gone and it’s showing on the field. Nxt year will be tougher will all the loses especially Jennings

He is definitely going to be hard to replace. Very few players, regardless of the sport, have the motor and determination (or “juice”) he brings to the table.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back