Jeremy Banks 89 Tackles (3rd in the SEC)

Hope this Junior comes back he is not ready to move up, on many different levels. He would be well Tutored by these coaches especially Banks and Ekeler getting him ready for life and hopefully NFL.
Great observation. He's come a long way already from his first two seasons under the influence of the former coaching staff. If the current staff can continue to work with him on playing under control, while maximizing his athletic ability, he could have a bright future playing on Sundays.

Man could u imagine how bad things would have been if we didn't have Banks?I love love love the way the kid plays,he's done a great job and kudos to the coaching staff for reining in the personal fouls.

Edit-Woukd say reigned in but he's done a good job of keeping it under control...

I am proud considering he was recruited at RB. I know he has played a lot of snaps, but he has to have the motor to get there.

Keep balling young man

Reactions: FïreBall
Congratulations! I always had faith in this kid. I know about some of the bad plays, but man, he has turned it on. Go Banks!

Jeremy has grown. He’s not all he can be, or should be.. not yet. I hope he will continue to grow both as a player and as a man. I’m glad he got another chance to remain a Vol and pray for him to make the most of it.
CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY..!!!

I really like his aggressiveness, but misses many tackles also. My point is, I remember him playing running back and fumbling a lot, but I also remember his running like a freight train. I want him back.

VN Store

Back